Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t stop futzing with this guy, I swapped out his left hand and finally fired up his belt and took another picture. This piece just has me mesmerized right now. Loving everyone else’s videos and pics as well!! Keep them coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only combo on this piece that I am not in love with is the pointing finger... Just does not work with the mid walk pose IMO... Everything else is perfect.

Does the head on this rotate at all?? Some pics look like he is looking in a slightly different direction then others.

Head does not rotate, at least mine doesn’t and I’m not willing to push on it too much. ;)

I can’t stop futzing with this guy, I swapped out his left hand and finally fired up his belt and took another picture. This piece just has me mesmerized right now. Loving everyone else’s videos and pics as well!! Keep them coming!

5b831f32fe651c96a64bb4d3d0eecd40.jpg

Oh yeah, that's it right there. This is the best combo I have seen. Until now I was like "meh, not bad, but not worth the $100 additional shipping + crazy taxes", but after seeing this I almost wanna buy it :lol

Wow guys. Without a doubt in my mind I can honestly say this is one of the best pieces i own. Absolutely beautiful. Iron studios knocked it out of the park. People are going to regret not picking this up when they had the chance.

The only thing I'm disliking right now is the cape.

Best $300 I've ever spent!

There's got to be some trick to turning on the belt when it's on him. Maybe with a small tooth pick or something?

I only want one Vader and already have the SS but y'all talked me into it. Sisko's review pushed me over the edge. I still really don't care for the base. I'm hoping it grows on me once it's on my shelf. I just think the SS base is more iconic but there's no arguing the quality of Vader himself is substantially better.

Last edited:
You won't regret it, the quality and sheer presence alone is mind-blowing.

Mine arrived at the house after I left to board a flight to San Diego for the weekend :(

Vader just sitting in a box is killing me! Have to wait till Sunday now

I copied your cape pose and love it even more now. Thanks, you nailed the look but need to lose the saber on his belt! :) This piece is so epic.

haha.. thanks :) Yeah the saber is to pretty to keep in storage... I know what you mean ;)

Haven't opened mine yet. Can you guys tell me if he fits on a Besta shelf with a lightsaber and all?

Haven't opened mine yet. Can you guys tell me if he fits on a Besta shelf with a lightsaber and all?
With lightsaber only without doors and he will be slightly outside of the Besta. I don’t think the other left arms will fit a Besta with doors either.

Wow! Looks awesome guys! How does the lighting work on this exactly? Where is the switch for it?

Wow! Looks awesome guys! How does the lighting work on this exactly? Where is the switch for it?
There's a switch on the base that activated the light saber and base lamp. There is a switch on the back of the chest box and a switch on the back of one of the belt boxes for a total of 3 switches. Could have been done better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

There's a switch on the base that activated the light saber and base lamp. There is a switch on the back of the chest box and a switch on the back of one of the belt boxes for a total of 3 switches. Could have been done better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks! No AC adapter then?

Back