Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im also pretty happy its mixed media cape.. with that size.. this would have been very fragile and heavy. Besides, as Dennis said - it blends in perfectly with other SS premium formats ..

That said - OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY !!! YEAH !!

I forgot about this one and it showed up today.

WOW!!!

This piece screams high end quality. I’m beyond impressed. Finally after years of waiting a Vader statue is accurate! The helmet even looks perfect and very much like Empire Vader.

Amazed by this one and love all the display options. Sideshow Vader looks like a cheap toy in comparison.

Great to hear Gru! I get mine tomorrow... So happy I sold my SS Vader PF and decided to get this..

Here are a few quick shots of mine, hope these pics upload:

43255ec33018c5a02c749f284a9de9e3.heic

940d4648cf1276681c02240de129f55e.jpg

43dac76461bcdcd6b642b06741929f86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots.. I love that last pic.. How does this look size wise when compared to the Fett PF you have... I plan on displaying mine together for the Ultimate Empire Strikes Back team up..

I know that Fett is probably taller because his base is bigger but do you think they look good together.

I cancelled my SS Vader long before this was on the rader. It just felt wrong the longer I looked at it online.
IS will always have my business, I can't wait to receive this guy next week, was a day 1 preorder. Will post HD photos.

Thinking of offloading my SS Boba Fett and living in hope, surely they didn't aquire a 1/4 Star Wars licence just for Vader.

I cancelled my SS Vader long before this was on the rader. It just felt wrong the longer I looked at it online.
IS will always have my business, I can't wait to receive this guy next week, was a day 1 preorder. Will post HD photos.

Thinking of offloading my SS Boba Fett and living in hope, surely they didn't aquire a 1/4 Star Wars licence just for Vader.

That's what I'm hoping for too.
More Sith and Jedi though.

I hate non-sculpted capes, there a serious pain to get right and you can spend several hours playing with it and even then you probably won't get out all of the creases and wrinkle's.... I wish companies would just stick with sculpted parts given it's a statue and not a doll...

I also love sculpted capes, but come on dude your complaint is such a weak nitpick on this piece it's comical. Yes it takes a while to get this very large cape to look good but if you must have a sculpted cape then you can always buy the atrocious 3 headed Anikin monster from XM ;)

I don't mind the mixed media, it's just a pain sometimes to get the look you're going for. And there is a bunch of material here and to get a good look on the front and sides, it's wadded up in the back.

Here is my humble review....I tried to keep it short, but going over everything takes a bit.

sweet review! I'd love to see a review of that darkness figure.

Left arm and head has magnets, also parts of the base. It all feels really solid. What does not have a magnet is the right arm, because of the electric socket there I suppose. So you push it in, and it inserts into the electric socket in there. I know there was one guy whose arm fell out but I think that must’ve been something wrong or very loose there. I have tried to pull mine out but it sits really, really firm, I wouldn’t worry about it falling out at all.

I'm talking about the non-electrical arm. IT won't have the electrical connection to keep it in place. I guess I'll find out today when I take it out of the box.

I'm talking about the non-electrical arm. IT won't have the electrical connection to keep it in place. I guess I'll find out today when I take it out of the box.

Not being rude, just saying that he answered your question with the first sentence.

I can’t wait to see what a Darth Maul or Luke would look like from IS

Kylo is coming too. Might grab that too.

Kylo is already out and been shipped. The ES on it was only 200 due to poor response. I have no idea why people passed on it though, it’s the best of the two between IS and SS. Love mine!

dcf3e97b1090014d0e47fcbf4039f921.jpg

Great video, Brutal! :duff Thanks for the great shots of where the on/off is for the belt. & yeah, that's a lot of cape. I can see myself futzing with that for a while. 1st world problems.

Great video, Brutal! :duff Thanks for the great shots of where the on/off is for the belt. & yeah, that's a lot of cape. I can see myself futzing with that for a while. 1st world problems.

We've got a lot of 1st World problems. LOL!
I listen to a radio show where they have listeners call in with their 1st World problems and they're all hilarious. :lol

My DV arrived today, I really love this piece.
but the lightsaber I miss, I think it got lost by the German idiots from costumers, they checked the hole stuff.

Opens everything.... ********s [emoji33]... Sorry
0d1944875ce3077554d547846bd3a6b5.jpg

I haven't unboxed mine as I had to go back to work last night. But he's coming out of the box tonight. After seeing the Kylo Ren unboxing and now the Vader unboxing, it seems that IS knows how to make a quality statue. I really hope they do a Fett from ESB!!

Back