Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. even in the crouch pose this seam to be huge !! not complaining .. but he wont be in the display besta case wall unfortunately ... a dedicated spot way from them.. but heck... is it Thursday yet??

Thanks for the great pics you all. My only gripe is how "thick" the cape is. Vaders cape never looked so "big" in the films. Any ideas on how to make it look thinner?
I don’t think it’s thick really, might be photos and the way the cape is posed (which I had barely done at all, takes so much time) that makes it look thicker than it is.

Ah man you got the Dog too!! I did as well but I POed this Vader after selling 1000s in old Halo pieces. I hope to love this Vader when it comes. I really can’t wait till next Xmas for that dog. Does P1 have a rep for early release? Last Knight Prime is 5-6 months early and I’m wondering if Megatron will as well. Never purchased that brand so don’t know if they have early releases occasionally.

In the end this piece actually shipped in October but with all the silence I’m surprised I guess.

The ID4 Alien bust is my first order from them,. and it's been delayed 4 or 5 times now. Might be a one off, it's a small sample for me to answer the question tbh. I know they very much deliver in the end though and that is what matters most to me.

Oh wow, this piece is truly amazing. Such a presence! Seems to me to be perfection in every way, I haven't found a single flaw on it. The cape will need quite some work before I'm satisfied though, part of the reason why I don't love fabric capes but I think it looks good. Paint looks spot on, switch-out parts well done, quite heavy, lights works great for me so far (didn't even open the batteries it came with). But yeah, he is a bit bigger than I even thought. ...

Thank you much for your pictures.

Mine will be here Wednesday. Don't have anywhere to put this beast though. Maybe take off one of my Besta doors.

How many switch out arms? Three left (saber, point death) and two right (saber and non)?

Mine will be here Wednesday. Don't have anywhere to put this beast though. Maybe take off one of my Besta doors.

How many switch out arms? Three left (saber, point death) and two right (saber and non)?

4 left arms, 2 right arms

This guys is looking phenomenal. That said, I am still a little disappointed IS never addressed the unnatural single hand saber grip pose. That saber should either be angled forward or more towards 45 degrees. Thankfully it isn't enough to dissuade my from my purchase. Just hope someone comes along with a good mod or sculpt addon.

Yah, it would have been sweet if IS would have done another single hand grip, right arm that held the saber at a more upright angle! Who's gonna take on that sculpt!!! Perfect statue none the less.

I just woke up a bit early, so instead of rolling over and going back to sleep I got up to publish my video and post it! Annnnnd now back to bed. :lol

It’s surprising that it took a statue company in Brazil to finally after years of licensed statues to make the best Vader statue ever made. Love this statue, I hope mine arrives on Thursday looking as good as everyone else’s! Fingers crossed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool HD vid. I can see all the details on his suit and on the base. They did a great job with the snow! That never gets mentioned.
Looks like you got one without issues. Congrats and thanks for sharing Rebecca!

Well looks like will be arriving earlier than expected. Tomorrow by the end of the day! Woot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Anyone know MINIMUM shelf depth for this guy? I may have to hang another Besta just to be able to put this on top of it. Currently have a 12" shelf I could use but have a feeling that may not be deep enough.

Yeah I got mine this morning and its a stunning piece. Its like freaking majestic. Between prime 1 and iron studios, collectors are in a damn good place right now.

Back