Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When that picture first hit social media a few months ago XM located the guy and said they would do everything possible to help fix and replace what they could.

Thanks for pic and video guys ;) im really excited, best vader ... I dont like use this word but this is epic! Sadly here in eu no info about shipping date(buy from local seller)

Can anyone give info about the cape? Hos is it shipped? How much shaping is required?
Any instructions?

Cape is folded up and packed inside tissue or a bag...I forget. Just unfold it and throw it on...not much futzing needed. I have mine flared out a lot more than the pics on Sideshow. I think it looks even better when it’s flowing. The statue itself is easy to set up.

This hasn't sold out because collectors are smarter now. More people are waiting to see the actual product that is shipped.
With prices going up for these collectibles and shipping costs significantly getting worse, we all need to be smarter.

He looks great! I'm so tempted to slam that buy now button, but I just dropped $1700 on the Prime 1 Dog alien! I shall figure out my finances tomorrow!

So what are peoples over all opinions of it in hand?

Man this looks so great.. I'm also on the fence pre-ordering the P1/CP Dog Alien but this Vader looks so impressive.. the pose makes me think of the end scene from Rogue One.

I like how it takes a new company to make the Vader everyone wants, while Sideshow and others can't figure it out.

Thanks for pic and video guys ;) im really excited, best vader ... I dont like use this word but this is epic! Sadly here in eu no info about shipping date(buy from local seller)

Yeah, oddly enough this wasn't even put up for preorder at Popcultcha, and they're pretty much the primary retailer for such items in Australia, but they have nearly every other Iron Studios piece :dunno

Mine arriving Friday there are very long days separating us. Thanks for those who shared pictures and Iron Studios for all this.

He looks great! I'm so tempted to slam that buy now button, but I just dropped $1700 on the Prime 1 Dog alien! I shall figure out my finances tomorrow!

So what are peoples over all opinions of it in hand?

Ah man you got the Dog too!! I did as well but I POed this Vader after selling 1000s in old Halo pieces. I hope to love this Vader when it comes. I really can’t wait till next Xmas for that dog. Does P1 have a rep for early release? Last Knight Prime is 5-6 months early and I’m wondering if Megatron will as well. Never purchased that brand so don’t know if they have early releases occasionally.

In the end this piece actually shipped in October but with all the silence I’m surprised I guess.

Back