Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I give **** to SS too :p They have been better lately though.

Very true. But most of the Dark Phoenix's were broken. Regardless I'm excited for the IS Vader. Every statue you get is a gamble. But I had IS Winter Soldier and he was outstanding.

Vader looks great but his cape... Looks like it is way too fluffy.

I'll take fluffy cape over googly eyes, wack pose, and tall bases.

Anyway, the cape is poseable. :rock

I think the cape is supposed to be billowing as he is charging forward. Luckily this piece can't have googley eyes or a tall base ! Looks to be an absolute home run from IS.

You know I love the two hands on Saber Pose... But it is going to be hard for me to resist this not being my main pose. I would use the closed right arm as the other option with this left had...

It look just like "rule the Galaxy as Father and Son" or "Join me its the only way" I think this photo really hits home how accurate this piece is.

10638f68cae92752dcd8c1ad23cf2b8c.jpg

20797_large_Darth_Vader_Join_Me.png

david_prowse5.jpg

Granted this base is Hoth but still it is such an iconic pose I don't know if I can avoid it being my main one... This is a good problem to have IMO :)

Man I wish that SSC Baspin Luke was better :(

It says there are 4 left arms and 2 right arms. Does that mean there's an arm not holding the lightsaber?

Back