Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks good to me. I prefer the two hands on lightsaber but if I have to worry about swapping out batteries I might just display with the clenched right fist and left force-choke hands rather than having an unlit saber most of the time.

Apologies, good sirs.
Is there a simple listing somewhere that lists what makes up the - 'Includes (2) alternate right arms and (4) alternate left arms'

(Most curious if one is the lightsaber in the left hand, holding one handed...)

yeah well... almost tempted to order another one :lol

Seems like they confirmed 1000 Worldwide!!!

Wow!

Did IS officially confirm this? I actually like the pose of this and love Hoth. Was going to wait to see production pics but if the edition size is 1000 I'm getting ready to drop my points.

Was always a fan of this design. A menacing pose, a scene we could believe - had to secure if 1k is, indeed, the true ES.

Did IS officially confirm this? I actually like the pose of this and love Hoth. Was going to wait to see production pics but if the edition size is 1000 I'm getting ready to drop my points.

Yep. I PO'd this evening.

https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios/videos/1448380235173707/?comment_id=1448381258506938&reply_comment_id=1448387055173025&comment_tracking=%7B"tn"%3A"R1"%7D

**** I think I missed out on this one. :( False alarm website was down but its workin again. I was going to get venom PF but I like this vader too much.

Back