Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man this is just so awesome.. I pre-ordered with SC under the assumption this guy gonna cost me 1K .. plus shipping $150 from Brazil.. so $1150 .. now its down to $700 shipped !!! :) love it

First person who preorders this and complains about $500-550 priced Sideshow PF's has to strip down and take a Game of Thrones shame walk.

This is way better quality than the sideshow Vader.
I think most people wouldn't complain so much if the quality was shown with the price.
I have the sideshow Vader and am not that happy with it.
Plastic head sculpt. Not a great pose.
I have other Iron Studios pieces and the quality is much better.
IMO.

This is way better quality than the sideshow Vader.
I think most people wouldn't complain so much if the quality was shown with the price.
I have the sideshow Vader and am not that happy with it.
Plastic head sculpt. Not a great pose.
I have other Iron Studios pieces and the quality is much better.
IMO.

Nobody can speak of the quality as it hasn't released yet :<

First person who preorders this and complains about $500-550 priced Sideshow PF's has to strip down and take a Game of Thrones shame walk.

What are you talking about, SS would never PO this as they have their own Vader :p

Is this true 1:4? At 20.86" it seems kinda small for Vader.

And is the cape cloth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The math matches up for 1/4th scale but without knowing exactly how crouched he is and exactly how tall the base is you can't say for sure, it is possible it's a little on the small side. Cloth is cape with wires iirc. Unsure if it comes "pre-posed" or flat.

Nobody can speak of the quality as it hasn't released yet :<

What are you talking about, SS would never PO this as they have their own Vader :p

:rotfl

The math matches up for 1/4th scale but without knowing exactly how crouched he is and exactly how tall the base is you can't say for sure. Cloth is cape with wires iirc. Unsure if it comes "pre-posed".

I am not speaking to the quality on this Vader, but generally to the quality of the other Iron Studios pieces I have (1/4 scale Mk43 and Cpt. America). Very well done. I should have specified.

The limited edition thing scares me. Is it like SCC where that means they can make it forever or what?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Back