Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been saving my RP from SSC, at about $400 now. Came close to pulling the trigger on the PF Vader more than once. Do I use them on this now?? Thoughts from those that have the PF Vader? I've heard generally good things about it, with some exceptions I've seen on here. Don't have any IS pieces. I want to decide quick though...

I would have been without a 1/4 Vader if they didn't sort this out. Glad they did.
The pose on Sideshow's Vader is unbearable.

Been saving my RP from SSC, at about $400 now. Came close to pulling the trigger on the PF Vader more than once. Do I use them on this now?? Thoughts from those that have the PF Vader? I've heard generally good things about it, with some exceptions I've seen on here. Don't have any IS pieces. I want to decide quick though...
Do you live in California?

Ordered!!!
Had 110$ Worth of point waiting for this to happen!!!
Already have the newest Sideshow PF... so will decide when both in hands.

I also have Captain America Age of Ultron from Iron Studios and it is by far my greatest statue! I have full faith in them for doing another home run with this!

Any thoughts on this selling out before August? Pretty pricey piece and hate to order before in hand reviews.

Is this true 1:4? At 20.86" it seems kinda small for Vader.

And is the cape cloth?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Darth Maul PF is 19.5" and he's standing upright
Kylo PF is 20" and he's crouching on a tall base
The IS Vader is crouching on what appears to be a shorter base than Kylo PF, so I'd say it'll be proportional to the 1/4 PFs for the other pieces.

I have the PF and really like it but if I had known then that the IS Vader would become available here in the States I would have waited. So for me the PF will hold me over until this arrives.

Oh my god!!!! This piece KILLS the SS one they had with the enormous base. So expensive... I don't know. This one is amazing.

Darth Maul PF is 19.5" and he's standing upright
Kylo PF is 20" and he's crouching on a tall base
The IS Vader is crouching on what appears to be a shorter base than Kylo PF, so I'd say it'll be proportional to the 1/4 PFs for the other pieces.
I ended up ordering anyway, but that's great to hear. Vader is in my top 5 favorite characters of all time. So having 3 out of the 5 already it'll be nice to have Vader fit in with my other PFs/1:4 collection.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back