Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your thinking is correct.
Another reason for Iron Studios to be in silence is because they are on vacation and will return to work on January 9.

After thinking about it, if SS was going to carry this they would have announced it by now. I'm guessing that since they already have a 1:4 Darth Vader statue with a ES of 7000, they wouldn't want competition for it by carrying Iron Studios version.

True, but that logic doesn't hold up when you add Europe to the equation. I'm guessing they've still got some loose ends concerning the licence.

After thinking about it, if SS was going to carry this they would have announced it by now. I'm guessing that since they already have a 1:4 Darth Vader statue with a ES of 7000, they wouldn't want competition for it by carrying Iron Studios version.

I said the same thing early on that with 7500 of their own Vader, why would SSC want to compete with themselves. That and the whole North American licensing deal were my main reasons for doubting if they would carry this when the rumors started. If they do end up selling it I will definitely get it, if not I'm still happy with the PF.

There has probably been 100% more discussion about Sideshow carrying it on this forum than there actually has been between Sideshow and Iron Studios.

$1k, yikes... is that the usual retail for Iron Studios 1/4 statues? I saw they have the Doomsday vs Superman 1/6 w/ free shipping too.

$1k, yikes... is that the usual retail for Iron Studios 1/4 statues? I saw they have the Doomsday vs Superman 1/6 w/ free shipping too.

Sort of, add 20% ontop of any normal prices for tax. Also they're a lot bigger. So retail in brazil it's actually quite a fair price, they have to pay a ton (import or local tax high af). So in BR this is probably cheaper to get then a PF and more statue (and better too :p).

Sort of, add 20% ontop of any normal prices for tax. Also they're a lot bigger. So retail in brazil it's actually quite a fair price, they have to pay a ton (import or local tax high af). So in BR this is probably cheaper to get then a PF and more statue (and better too :p).

The only statue i'd pay that much for is the upcoming XM Studious Maul. Because XM + Maul + Bloodfin = God piece.

This statue looks amazing, but for me at 1k it's just too pricey. I hope it does turn out as good as the proto for those of you willing to pay the price.

I've seen their spider man sell in Europe for 1K-1.2K EUR. I'm guessing we'll be lucky here in Europe if it stays at that pricepoint (was hoping voor 900EUR though).

I would definitely wait for in hand photos first before dropping that kind of cash for IS. I want to pull the trigger on this too, but I'm just fearful of the quality.

I pulled the trigger on this. Spidey was a mess but they re-called and fixed it.. no doubt they learned their lesson with the manufacturing company and I have no doubt this will be the ultimate Vader statue!

I dont wanna miss out and than have to hunt it down later for 2k +

I pulled the trigger on this. Spidey was a mess but they re-called and fixed it.. no doubt they learned their lesson with the manufacturing company and I have no doubt this will be the ultimate Vader statue!

Falcon was just released and has been having issues as well. Unless you can get it from Sideshow and their guaranteed return policy, it's a big gamble.

Falcon was just released and has been having issues as well. Unless you can get it from Sideshow and their guaranteed return policy, it's a big gamble.

I only hear good things from SC customers service .. Im in peace for now ;)

Unfortunately if SSC is out then so am I. With everything else on the horizon, flex-pay would have made this easier to deal with.

this is not popping up until september.. Do you own flex pay and put money aside every month.. thats what Im doing.

Where did you order it?

Sendt fra min SM-G925F med Tapatalk

Back