Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed Secret Compass last week and they said they would be carrying this piece soon.

I meant in reference to the Sideshow stuff. The thing is available for preorder so it's not like IS has been completely silent on the piece. Most of us just live in America/Europe.

No, a second person just posted on Facebook that they were told by IS today that SS will be carrying this piece.

well that's good news.. I just wish we would have something announced officially .. specially from Sideshows side

I kinda wanna see SS or IS say it themselves, other then ppl on facebook saying they were told this ;p

I'm reading between the lines that you're interested in this piece, MYC... ;)

:lol I really want this.. I have a bunch of SS reward points Im saving for years for a Vader...so if SSC carries this .. that would be an instant buy for me

So according to IS they are awaiting Licensing Approval that has something to do with he distribution from Sideshow...

I dunno, shouldn't SS have it up cheaper? The Spidey was the same 2999.99 and it was $750 on SS. I don't feel like that it's a good sign :|

I've never bought anything IS before, how's their Paint and QC and is there a finite number they produce?

Back