Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't be afraid to order from Secret Compass, I've purchased a few things from them and their customer service is really quite good. Especially compared to SSC. Lol

Some people seem so eager to declare many things grails even before the release...

So many want to throw the word out there to declare that their next piece is a grail. I've always thought if it's a grail to you, then that's all that really matters. But, what do I know. :dunno

So many want to throw the word out there to declare that their next piece is a grail. I've always thought if it's a grail to you, then that's all that really matters. But, what do I know. :dunno

I completely agree with you. I have quite a few Sideshow PFs and surprisingly my own personal "grail" is the 1/4 scale Yoda by MYC. I am sure he'll appreciate that once he reads it lol :).

I completely agree with you. I have quite a few Sideshow PFs and surprisingly my own personal "grail" is the 1/4 scale Yoda by MYC. I am sure he'll appreciate that once he reads it lol :).

giphy2_zpsccyq6fcg.gif

I absolutely do !! Thanks for making my day after I had a personal tough time atm :) :) THANK YOU :)

Last edited:
just wait a little longer.. there is an alternative coming soon :)

I know but as fast as your new stuff have been selling out lately...I'll probably have to take a day off work and sit glued to my computer ready to order. :) :) :)

Back