Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cc8dab0b24fa0735d234d786b9675527.jpg

Sorry for my Bad english

OMG ! that would be so fantastic !!

so tomorrow? part of sideshow 12 days of Christmas? that would be definitely a Xmas present!!!

my reward points are ready!

kylo is $800 are secret compass.. I don't see this being more than $1000

Yea this will be more like $650-$750 range. The biggest savings will be shipping from SS as opposed to getting it shipped directly from Brazil.

Agreed. Plus reward points and cheaper return shipping if necessary. The upside is when I got my IS spidey from brazil it was inspected prior and came in mint condition when everyone from SS was having horrible QC issues. Conversely it cost an arm and a leg. Hopefully they've improved.

Agreed. Plus reward points and cheaper return shipping if necessary. The upside is when I got my IS spidey from brazil it was inspected prior and came in mint condition when everyone from SS was having horrible QC issues. Conversely it cost an arm and a leg. Hopefully they've improved.

I'm hoping Spidey was a fluke. High hopes for Star Wars pieces from them.

I'm hoping Spidey was a fluke. High hopes for Star Wars pieces from them.

Same. I've been impressed with the 1/10 scale stuff they are putting out. Hoping it carries over to this. Can't wait for this PO tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad there are options but for me, I'll be sticking with Sideshow Premium Formats as I like the full mixed media. The cape being fabric on this is interesting and I will take a second look at the switch out arms. Still think I'll pass for the price.

Back