Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not into busts either, I gave it a try a few years back but ended up selling them all.... Right now it's 1/4 and 1/10 collections for me...

I had a few LSB's, a few lifesize and tons of 1:6 busts. Yet always sell them so I decided my new rule will be 1/4 statues and above. Maybe a nice 1/2 or 1/1 if I get a deal obviously.

This looks great, after watching R1, this with a switch out left arm/force hand and a ship base would be sick.

I'm concerned about IS paintjob quality after seeing Spiderman paint issue. Will keep an eye to see how other 1/4 pieces are doing in term of quality.

I'm concerned about IS paintjob quality after seeing Spiderman paint issue. Will keep an eye to see how other 1/4 pieces are doing in term of quality.

That was a bummer about that piece, I'm hoping it was just a bad factory which they ditch for future statues... I know my IS Captain America and Iron Man are pretty much flawless paint wise...

while price will be high.. I def. are more willing to pay double the amount of the SSC Vader.. but than I have a real vader.

That was a bummer about that piece, I'm hoping it was just a bad factory which they ditch for future statues... I know my IS Captain America and Iron Man are pretty much flawless paint wise...
Ok, good to hear that.

Not nutty to me. I've been waiting for a great 1/4 Vader. If this one has superb details, switch outs etc then I'll be all in.

Everytime I get a bust I end up selling it. I'm concentrating on statues and replicas going forward.

It's definitely nutty that on a forum filled to the brim with price complaint posts people are saying they would pay a grand for a 1/4 scale

IS needs to get those preorders out to take advantage of the Rogue One Vader hype inebriation..

Someone just posted over on statue forum that they got confirmation from Iron Studios that SSC will be carrying Iron Studios Darth Vader and it's possibly going up for pre-order tomorrow... If this is true that's great news for a lot of collectors but will have to wait and see if it pans out.... For Europe it looks like Seimic will be carrying it....

Someone just posted over on statue forum that they got confirmation from Iron Studios that SSC will be carrying Iron Studios Darth Vader and it's possibly going up for pre-order tomorrow... If this is true that's great news for a lot of collectors but will have to wait and see if it pans out.... For Europe it looks like Seimic will be carrying it....

I hope so. This will literally determine if I get it or not.

How much is IS usual ES? Its low right? Might sell of the SS for this but like many skeptical on the QC

Sent from my SM-G925F

bdee7447eabb00ff77edcc9c554ee8ba.jpg

I asked yesterday Iron studios on facebook

If this is true, I'm in! I don't have any 1/4 Vader offerings. I have many Vader pieces but held off on the PF, glad I did too. This is the ultimate statue for me.

Back