Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks like he's about to make a cross body lightsaber swing front hand. Seems pretty obvious.

People really need to understand that Vader wasn't completely immobile.

I hated, hated, hated SSC's new PF - un-iconic and simply awkward. Big disappointment back then.

This is not an iconic pose, either, but I love it. There's the difference between good, bold design and lackluster, boring design.

Disclaimer: imo.

I hated, hated, hated SSC's new PF - un-iconic and simply awkward. Big disappointment back then.

This is not an iconic pose, either, but I love it. There's the difference between good, bold design and lackluster, boring design.

Disclaimer: imo.

same for me, ain't gonna be cheap to get in the states though ><

hopefully SS will distribute...otherwise be prepared to pay north of $1k after everything is said and done.

This is from South America I believe not Asia. Their other 1/4th's aren't that high. SS doesn't distribute their SW stuff.

The pose seems to be based of the Lords of the Sith cover art. Looks exactly like it.

Lords_of_the_Sith.jpg

Yes, that's the other thing to consider, spidey costs $1300 shipped including tax to my country
It looks nice, but will be keeping my SS Vader

looking at the pictures again, yeah, it is slanted. Pics were taken at an overhead view
I guess this piece would look nice at eye level or slightly below

I was just quoting how someone said that their Spider 1/4 scale was that high, in comparison.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is this $1300 for real? It might be even more expensive in Europe. He can cut grass in someone else collection for this $ LOL

Iron Studios Kylo Ren is roughly $574 USD retail in Brazil... I imagine Vader won't be much more then that, maybe around $600 retail... It's the shipping that gets you, which is probably $150-$200 extra... If you buy from BBTS or SC or another local company they have to add their profits onto that also so the price does jump quite a bit... I imagine your looking around $1000 shipped for Vader... It's what it costs for XM statues now a days... but unlike XM Star Wars stuff these Iron Studios ones do look movie accurate.

If you can find a local to sell it to you around retail it will save you a few hundred dollars...

Back