Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this so much better than their Kylo. The Hoth base makes this so unique for a Vader piece.

like which one in 1/4 are you referring to ?

The base is very nice on this one !!

I'm talking about the same complaints we get from the same guys all the time, regardless of scale. It's seems like the "hardcore fans" want Vader standing still with his hands on his belt.

It reminds me of this pose:

663a3481.jpg

I like how menacing it looks. You don't see too often Vader ready for action.

Kotobukiya had one of their 1/10 Artfx+ Vader in a similar stance.

I'm talking about the same complaints we get from the same guys all the time, regardless of scale. It's seems like the "hardcore fans" want Vader standing still with his hands on his belt.

I can say the same thing about the same guy getting a nerdgasm while flying in Vader-lala-land at anything that says Vader on the box not matter what

Being the only negative Vader pose complainer here looks like - I like this MUCH BETTER than the SSC Vader

It reminds me of this pose:

663a3481.jpg

I like how menacing it looks. You don't see too often Vader ready for action.

Kotobukiya had one of their 1/10 Artfx+ Vader in a similar stance.

Yep !! nailed it.. know somehow it looks familiar !

I can say the same thing about the same guy getting a nerdgasm while flying in Vader-lala-land at anything that says Vader on the box not matter what

Being the only negative Vader pose complainer here looks like - I like this MUCH BETTER than the SSC Vader

Good for you buddy! I look forward to seeing this in your collection then. ;)

If it turns out good in production I'm sold. My favorite 1/4 Vader yet.

Odds are there will be switch out arms so you can display it without the saber. Just like Kylo Ren.. That way you have more of a marching through the tunnels on hoth look vs him swinging his lightsaber low. Now imagine if they put out a Snowtrooper that has a march pose you could put next to him, that would be epic.

I like that this Vader appears pissed off and brutal. Suits the character. I wish we would see more of that in the movies.

For instance, I don't like SW Rebels but the fight I've seen with Vader in was cool.

I really like the looks of this one, especially with the snow.

Back