Statue Iron Studios 1/4 Captain America Civil War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How you guys going to display these ? I've been looking for some type of piece of furniture but I haven't found much. I did see this at Costco. I think it will hold all six. IMG_3638.jpg

Building custom shelving. I'm holding off doing anything until I can assemble them all together and make sure I get dimensions to house them comfortably.

How you guys going to display these ? I've been looking for some type of piece of furniture but I haven't found much. I did see this at Costco. I think it will hold all six. View attachment 359996

Wow love that - has that Restoration Hardware look. That might work! For a while I was planning to modify some IKEA Ivar cabinets, but now am in the middle of modifying an old TV cabinet. But I will only have 3 or 4 pieces on display. Actually IKEA's Hemnes desk or other stuff could be repurposed. Did you check Amazon?

LOL ! I have looked on Amazon,IKEA and every furniture store in the area. The trick is finding the surface area that's high enough to show them off well. Maybe I am being to picky about it too, but I want it to look good.

LOL ! I have looked on Amazon,IKEA and every furniture store in the area. The trick is finding the surface area that's high enough to show them off well. Maybe I am being to picky about it too, but I want it to look good.

No, understand! I like rustic style/rustic-industrial/southwest style so there's plenty of options for re-purposing. Like I'd totally "borrow" this design idea for a cabinet off Amazon:monkey3:

cabinet._rustic.jpg

But really like Sarah said modifying furniture IS kind of a custom job. Or a furniture hack:cool:. These pieces do look good up high so maybe modifying bookshelves or a console table is an option? PS. Maybe Overstock? They have some interesting stuff.

I'm making concrete and pipe shelving. I'm redoing the whole room and going industrial. I think it'll suit this diorama particularly well.

I wonder how many people will complete the diorama? It's not cheap. I was only hugely interested in 5 pieces originally but really, once you've got 5...
I'm very happy with my decision to get all 6.

I'm making concrete and pipe shelving. I'm redoing the whole room and going industrial. I think it'll suit this diorama particularly well.

I wonder how many people will complete the diorama? It's not cheap. I was only hugely interested in 5 pieces originally but really, once you've got 5...

That sounds incredibly awesome! And agree especially for this diorama it will look spectacular! Great idea - next time I am doing something that needs height I'm gonna check out copper pipe.

I might as well have gotten all six with doubling up on Cap and Bucky...but that was a "special case, unplanned, do-it-for me" kind of thing. I just enjoyed the look of the pair too much in my little work area, and the statues of my favs were too beautiful. I almost went for another Falcon. Pricey. The whole diorama is pricey. But really feel like I got my money's worth and then some. It's been great just having them in hand and you look from a different angle or the light is different and the portraits are so expressive and that spectacular detail.

An extra falcon would be nice, he's still a stand out for me. I have no room for the boxes.

I'm scared and excited for Infinity War, I hope that brings more IS 1/4.

An extra falcon would be nice, he's still a stand out for me. I have no room for the boxes.

I'm scared and excited for Infinity War, I hope that brings more IS 1/4.

I'll be completing all 6 pieces in the dioramas.

With duplicates for all of Team Cap.

That sounds incredible, definitely want to see pics! I've got another War Machine,Falcon and Black Panther coming next week. Everyone cross your fingers and say a little prayer none are busted up like the last one. LOL! I got the industrial table from Costco this evening, too tired to start it tonight though. I'm really excited to see these altogether in person. This is a big deal to get something like this set for me,like some people call a grail piece. I won't be able to get something else of this scale for a while.

That sounds incredible, definitely want to see pics! I've got another War Machine,Falcon and Black Panther coming next week. Everyone cross your fingers and say a little prayer none are busted up like the last one. LOL! I got the industrial table from Costco this evening, too tired to start it tonight though. I'm really excited to see these altogether in person. This is a big deal to get something like this set for me,like some people call a grail piece. I won't be able to get something else of this scale for a while.

LOL ususntn jealous of that table:love - I'll have to hit Costco soon. Looks beautiful and useful - TV stand, collectibles, just to have it. Totally hoping every piece you get is perfect - I've dealt w. other polys with issues and it's just SUCH a downer. I think these pieces are packed pretty well - careful wrapping too, at least the ones I got - so I figure the shipping/mail really has to be brutal to cause the damage of WM.

Check out this famous vid of a Fed Ex guy delivering a computer monitor:slap:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM3SRG7D21Y

Not saying all shippers are bad, but based on outer box damage it's a miracle some stuff shows up OK.

Totally hear you about these pieces being a big deal for you:). It was for me too. I didn't routinely deal w. stuff this expensive or this large. I've got a WETA Daddy Smaug and LOL that was enough of a shock - but I figured, you know, it's SMAUG. He's supposed to be big (and expensive).

So I won't ever have a massive 1/4 collection, just a modest collection of "special" pieces. It's all good 'coz there's all kinds of collectors and collections. Just glad there will be a break for potential IW pieces $$$$$:horror

Really hoping to read you get some awesome pieces with no problems especially WM! I'm with Phoenix on having duplicates of these pieces IF possible and it works for folks - just because of the limited edition, beauty, the movie itself, and just - nothing like this will ever be made again. You never know. Such great paint jobs but in the future you never know with rising prices and all that.

LOL Sarah mentioned the boxes - yeah, that too, for me. I'm having to get creative re storage:cool:. But it will work out. And now I know to start saving for potential IW right now.

Got table assembled this evening. It is very heavy and big. lol here's a quick pic of Cap and Bucky on one end.I've still got a 55 inch TV on there for now til I get it moved to another room. IMG_3714.jpg

Got table assembled this evening. It is very heavy and big. lol here's a quick pic of Cap and Bucky on one end.I've still got a 55 inch TV on there for now til I get it moved to another room. View attachment 360638

Love, Love that table. How bad was the assembly? It's gorgeous! + awesome custom possibilities - looks perfect with these pieces and room to spare, which IMO is a good thing, always!:clap:love

It's not bad, it's definitely a two person job. Putting some of the bolts in and tightening them was tough because of space in the front. There's plenty of room for all six of them. By the way my War Machine was delivered and thankfully in good shape.

It's not bad, it's definitely a two person job. Putting some of the bolts in and tightening them was tough because of space in the front. There's plenty of room for all six of them. By the way my War Machine was delivered and thankfully in good shape.

:clap:clap:clap:rock

Happy for yah! Pics when you have time????:monkey3

Back