Iron Studio - Marvel Comics Magneto vs Sentinel Diorama 1/6 PRE_ORDER!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zneuxez.jpg

Hi Guys

Unfortunately I was only able to reserve 40 pieces. I will try to get more once it is released by Iron Studios. I am taking all your names and doing a Wait list.

Hello Ricardo. I see that the iron studios come to pre-order the statue of gamora. You can get one for me?

Thanks!!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Hello Ricardo...finally you got any exclusive statue? Thanks!!

Hello Ricardo...finally when released the statue for paid the total? And please if is possible to get any exclusive tell me....thanks for all

Any word on when this will be ready for delivery? I have an empty spot in my display case that needs to be filled :)

Hi guys!

Estimate release was end of June. It has been postponed as container has not arrived in Brazil and has not been cleared yet. It should be another month until I get them in my hands!

Did anyone else make a full payment and notice Paulo sent two different paypal ID invoices, one that initially took the deposit and then another taking the whole payment? Seems kinda fishy to me. This is my first time buying a statue from him. So can anyone else vouch that this is a normal procedure?

Back