Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No news Brother. I will ask them if the container with the statues at least left China.

Last edited:
Hi guys

I have contacted Iron Studios and they told me Iron Man has been delayed as the chinese factory asked for more time to delivery them. Hopefully they are doing a great job painting it.
I went to their Concept store last saturday and was able to see the complete Diorama. It is looking great. They said all pieces they had there were production pieces.
The weakest statue of the Diorama was the Hulk one. SO if you enjoyed the Hulk you will love the rest.
Iron Man is looking terrific with very nice paint apps. Captain America was a big surprise and It is also looking great and Thor does not compromise. I loved Thor's cape.
There is also an Exclusive Iron Man Battle damaged version. I was able to reserve 3 pieces but there is a "1 per customer policy". I am trying to order more of it using some friends.
If you are interested on the EX version it will cost $120 more. Final cost for the EX is $530.

Last edited:
I was also able to see the Spidey vs Venom Dio. It is looking good. Painting app is ok. The only thing that bothered me was the Spidey head sculpt.
The chin area looks strange. I do not know if you guys will understand what I mean. I will try to post some pics here to show what I mean:

This is the Dio:

10563110_984622651568361_7558879355883075814_n.jpg

This is what I think is the problem:

cirurgia-ortognatica-queixo-maxilar-gengiva.jpg

noel-rosa.jpg

That is the way I think It should be:

6820_press03-001.jpg

Last edited:
Hulk Dio Pre-order list:

1- Luis Velez (LV41475) Shipped! Economy!
2- Antonius Wiryawan *$100 - Shipped! Economy!
3- Jack Matthews (Jam2315) - Shipped! EMS! $5 credit!
4- Themi P. (Tma1c) - Shipped! EMS! $5 credit applied to your IM Pre-order!
5- Andy (RobertoBagg10) - Shipped! EMS! $10 credit applied to your IM Pre-order!
6- H. Ta (Jor George) - Shipped! Economy! $10 credit applied to your IM Pre-order!
7- Ekkachai Anuwatudom - (Texxen) Shipped! Economy! $5 credit!
8- Long Do *$100 - Shipped! Economy!

Iron Man Mark VII Dio Pre-order list:

1- Themi P. (Tma1c) PAID!
2- Andy (RobertoBagg10) PAID! Shipped!
3- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$100
4- H. Ta (Jor George) PAID! Shipped!
5- Jemmyco Otchengco (jemmycom.otchengco) PAID! Shipped!
6- Long Do PAID! Shipped!

Captain America Dio Pre-order list:

1- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$100

Thor Dio Pre-order list:

1- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$100

Iron Man Mark VII Battle damaged Dio Pre-order list:

1- Andy (RobertoBagg10) - PAID! Shipped!
2- Ekkachai Anuwatudom - (Texxen) PAID! Shipped!

Last edited:
Hi Guys!

I just got an e-mail from Iron Studios and I am being charged for the Iron Man Dioramas next Tuesday. I will start taking payments of the remaining balance.

As with the Hulk piece remaining balance in US Dolars and After I have your statue ready for shipping I will contact you for shipping payment(In Brazilian money= Brazilian Reais).

These were shipping costs of the Hulk Diorama. I expect that the Iron Man box will be smaller and lighter.

US Shipping:

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $168
Economy (12-18 days) - $127

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden/Italy

EMS (3-6 days) - $232
Economy (15-18 days) - $162

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - Estimate was $217,50 - Final shipping $227
Economy (15-17 days) - Estimate was $152,50 - Final shipping $167,50

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia
EMS (5-8 days) - $283
Economy (15-28 days) - $172

Hi Guys

Here are Iron Man final shipping quotes:

US Shipping:

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $148
Economy (12-18 days) - $115

Brazil - Canada
EMS (2-3 days) - $165
Economy (12-18 days) - $125

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden/Italy

EMS (3-6 days) - $210
Economy (15-18 days) - $145

Brazil - Japan
EMS (5-6 days) - Estimate was $210
Economy (15-17 days) - Estimate was $150

Brazil - Australia/Thailand/India/Hong Kong/Philipines/Indonesia/Singapore/South Korea/Malaysia
EMS (5-8 days) - $260
Economy (15-28 days) - $155

Iron Studios gave me a 15 days notice for Thor and Captain America pieces! I should be getting them before the end of the month.

Captain America Battle Damaged Exclusive version is also coming out next week. It goes for $100 more so price for the EX is $500.

IMG_1415715353265JPEG

Back