Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hulk Dio Pre-order list:

1- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$60
2- Antonius Wiryawan *$100
3- Jack Matthews (Jam2315) *$100
4- Themi P. (Tma1c) *$100
5- Andy (RobertoBagg10) *$100
6- H. Ta (Jor George) *$100
7- Ekkachai Anuwatudom (Texxen) *100

Iron Man Mark VII Dio Pre-order list:

1- Themi P. (Tma1c) *$100
2- Andy (RobertoBagg10) *$100
3- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$100
4- H. Ta (Jor George) *$100
5- Jemmyco Otchengco (jemmycom.otchengco) *100

Last edited:
Latest pics from Iron Studios and Captain America

u4u2uju9.jpg

bata9eza.jpg

a6ehazez.jpg

yjysepy7.jpg

a5u2ataz.jpg

Hi Ricardo, deposit sent for the Captain America, let me know when received, thanks!

Hulk Dio Pre-order list:

1- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$60
2- Antonius Wiryawan *$100
3- Jack Matthews (Jam2315) *$100
4- Themi P. (Tma1c) *$100
5- Andy (RobertoBagg10) *$100
6- H. Ta (Jor George) *$100
7- Ekkachai Anuwatudom (Texxen) *$100
8- Long Do *$100

Iron Man Mark VII Dio Pre-order list:

1- Themi P. (Tma1c) *$100
2- Andy (RobertoBagg10) *$100
3- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$100
4- H. Ta (Jor George) *$100
5- Jemmyco Otchengco (jemmycom.otchengco) *100
6- Long Do *$100

Captain America Dio Pre-order list:

1- Luis Velez (LV41475) *$100

Last edited:
Hi guys

Iron Studios will start shipping Hulk by the end of next week. I will ONLY start shipping by August 1st because I am in the middle of the process of moving in between states. I will only charge you guys once I have exact shipping costs.

Also I will have to use my Brazilian Pay Pal account for payments and they will have to be in Brazillian reais, converted on the day of your payment.

As today US$310 are equal to R$682.68 (Brazilian money).

* Also Brazilian Pay Pal account do not take payments as a gift so 5% will have to be added to cover PP fees. (It is 5.5% but as I stated 5% before i will keep It just as described on the first page of this thread)

Hi guys

Iron Studios will start shipping Hulk by the end of next week. I will ONLY start shipping by August 1st because I am in the middle of the process of moving in between states. I will only charge you guys once I have exact shipping costs.

Also I will have to use my Brazilian Pay Pal account for payments and they will have to be in Brazillian reais, converted on the day of your payment.

As today US$310 are equal to R$682.68 (Brazilian money).

* Also Brazilian Pay Pal account do not take payments as a gift so 5% will have to be added to cover PP fees. (It is 5.5% but as I stated 5% before i will keep It just as described on the first page of this thread)

Ricardo I'd like the ems 2-3 day shipping option

Hi Guys

Good news. I am almost 100% sure that I will be able to ship your pieces as soon as possible. I have contacted Iron Studios and asked them to ship only 9 pieces(1 spare) to where I am right now. This will cover all pre-orders done by Freaks members. They start billing and shipping all pieces next week. So lets hope I get them fast. As soon as I get them I will re-calculate shipping costs and start sending invoices.
Any new order will be shipped only after July 29th.

Thank you Ricardo for informing us about update news.
If you don't mind will you change my listed name?

Thank you Ricardo!
Whenever you can, will you change my first name to H. Ta... in all of pages?

Hi guys

I paid for your pieces of Hulk Diorama this morning. Tomorrow We have a Brazil National soccer team game for the World Cup Semifinals and It is a holiday here. Wednesday is also a holiday in Sao Paulo, where Iron Studios is located. So I think the cartage company will only be able to pick up my order on thursday. As soon as I calculate shipping I will start contacting you guys with final shipping cost and invoices.

Thank you Ricardo for changing my name again.
I would like to be economy shipping. I wait for your contact.

Have a fun holiday!

Hulk statues have been collected by the cartage company and are on the way to Rio de Janeiro. I should receive them on monday and will start contacting all of you who pre-ordered it with final shipping costs.

Good afternoon guys

I have all your statues and will start contacting you through e-mail in a few hours. Final shipping cost is a little over estimate.

US Shipping:

Brazil - USA
EMS (2-3 days) - $168 (Estimative was $158)
Economy (12-18 days) - $127 (Estimative was $107)

I have to re-calculate all other locations!

Brazil - Germany/Greece/UK/Austria/Spain/Ireland/Sweeden/Italy

EMS (3-6 days) - Estimate was $222,50 - Final shipping $232
Economy (15-18 days) - Estimate was $152,50 - Final shipping $162

Back