Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never thought I would say that but the BD looks WOW compared to the standard edition!
Nice pics Ricardo, thanks!

what do you all think if you get hot toys loki to go against thor since thor has no one, its the same scale and you could pose loki in many postitions

Congrats to those getting these! I'll have to appreciate these via your pics.

Massive shout out to my good friend Ricardo :1-1: Iron Man MKVII regular and exclusive editions ordered and paid so won't be long before I receive them inhand :pray: can't wait!

d15ca0e8a203d038b3643ff5f5ddd0a9.jpg

db2a803b24f36efb24fdad8ea84644e2.jpg

according to iron studios both thor and cpt america will arrive in january....will be epic

Hey guys, just received my Iron Man MkVII Regular and Exclusive versions of the Avengers Diorama and.....WOW!!!! :horror :thud: Simply stunning! So blown away by this piece and a real surprise after Iron Studios disaster paint apps on their Mk42 1/4 Scale statue. Instead, on this occasion Iron Studios have pulled it out the bag! Mettalic looking paint apps totally bring this Iron Man diorama set to life! Despite the Battle Damaged Exclusive version fitting into the whole diorama much better, I much prefer the clean version! So badd-ass!!! A short review to come soon along with pics but just wanted to say congrats to all those who got this piece whether it be the regular or the Exclusive Battle Damaged version cos they both rock! If your an Iron Man fan then I'd say you must have this in your collection...even if it's a one off cos like the Hulk diorama set, it displays great just on it's own!

Also a massive shout out to the fantastic Ricardo Feitoza for being a great guy and for helping a brother out! :1-1:

Congrats on getting your dios safely! :clap
And thanks Andy! for your views.
Iron Studios escalated next level for paint apps.

I come to look forward to arrive mine more.
I hope that it is not broken during shipping like before :pray:

Congrats on getting your dios safely! :clap
And thanks Andy! for your views.
Iron Studios escalated next level for paint apps.

I come to look forward to arrive mine more.
I hope that it is not broken during shipping like before :pray:

No problem George and your in for a treat buddy! Despite the 1/6 Scale, this piece has how turned into one of my favourite Iron Man Collectibles in my collection :love

Proper review to come but here's a pic of my Reg and EX :)

7970a3724fc8aba5a4e04dbf52071a9b.jpg

ee84c5c397b9daf129179bc5588db847.jpg

Iron Studios have definitely turned themselves around in the paint app department. I remember XM saying that they offer to exchange their experience with Iron Studios. That could be the key.

Congrats Andy! Why does EMS to Australia have to cost so much lol :monkey2. Gonna be 1-2 weeks until I get mine I think.

Iron Studios have definitely turned themselves around in the paint app department. I remember XM saying that they offer to exchange their experience with Iron Studios. That could be the key.

Congrats Andy! Why does EMS to Australia have to cost so much lol :monkey2. Gonna be 1-2 weeks until I get mine I think.

Well if that's the case then the XM experience has worked!! :rock I've seen many a Sideshow Iron Man piece in the last year or so but this statue by Iron Studios has totally nailed it!

Thanks again Tom :hi5: not so long to wait for you bro and hope you manage to score yourself a REG later down the line buddy but either way you cant go wrong :)

Hey guys, as promised....heres a short review and more pics ;)

After receiving the first set back in July/August which was the Avengers Hulk, this second set took a long time coming but one day before New Years Eve I received it!! So for this Iron Man MKVII set, we saw for the first time an Exclusive version announced and that basically featured a Battle Damaged version of the MKVII which was I guess made to a) make Iron Studios more money! and b) to offer the collector a different version of the MKVII but one which suit the New York Battle Scene much better and also give it a more realistic look.

Thankfully, I managed to snag both versions and I was just overwhelmed by what I saw when unpacking them for the first time! I started with the regular clean version and was incredibly surprised at how well it was painted and how the metallic colours of the red and gold really caught my eye! This was such a relief after the disaster paint apps that we'd seen early last year with their rendition of the MK42 armour from the Iron Man 3 movie What an improvement to the MKVII!!! WOW!!! but not just the paint apps, the detailing on the armour was also superb and the light features just make this Iron Man piece complete! A really beautiful piece all round. The Chitauri Soldier also ads to this magnificent display...his dynamic pose depicts a cool scene from the Avengers Movie as Stark takes out a whole army of Chitauris single handedly!

As for the Battle Damaged version, well once again Iron Studios have made a much more improved effort over some of their previous releases, the paint apps certainly kick Sideshows ass when it comes to battle damage application not 100% perfect mind you as certain areas (notably around the leg area) does become a little too excessive at times but the effect is certainly made to look realistic and show that the MKVII suit has indeed been in an epic battle!!! Still, its a great option to be able to interchange between the two and I'm so happy to have them both Enough chat, here are the pics....

0ae82fe7d671735accc1a082fba0068b.jpg

0c9f0c944306f1111dae9931511eb3d6.jpg

f6e30f6417d25beb4239c7731bfca3ff.jpg

4e15d6365fb40bbeb50f1b5381940f50.jpg

ed90bd3a8dee325ae314b297bd5cb390.jpg

0ed591a5034b65caa7d94b0694b5dbaa.jpg

a304ecda4679683f58c915bf41ccb7b0.jpg

f1d803b0c7acc332c5170697a88a5a62.jpg

c2f3a36b54de226049bee4d091e5c1b1.jpg

nice thanks for the review, I prefer the clean version. im just waiting on mine, shipping to USA from brazil takes forever, last time took 8 weeks for hulk ( got delayed and opened in their customs) hoping i get ironman faster :)

Back