Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Complete Avengers Diorama

10923501_921281407883595_4364874510852285039_n.jpg

Together, they look great. I think this will be one of those where you 'go big' or 'go home' - meaning, you need them all or have none at all. That's a great set-up there.

you can get it from ebay its cheaper then using ricardo from the forums

roniestaack | eBay

I just ordered my thor from him. my last piece needed to complete this diorama

thinking about getting a loki hot toys to go with thor though since thor doesnt have anyone with him

Well, the final 2 sets of my Iron Studios 1/6 Avengers Diorama has finally arrived thanks to my good friend Ricardo :hi5: Very excited to put the whole diorama together and see how awesome they all look inhand :) Will get some pics up later today of Thor and Cap so stay tuned :wave

40c37dd0ff332e3a9cfd4d81011a20b1.jpg

6da52a6f8dd3245e88cf146bd3c84d23.jpg

And I can't wait to see what you have in mind for a base for this awesome diorama... you always have the greatest ideas!!!! :thud:

:hi5: thanks Marc...I do have something cool lined up for these guys and will start to get to work tonight by taking them all out of their boxes and deciding how to line them up ;) its gonna be fun! :lol

P.S. by the way, you can see a teaser pic of Thor on my Instagram account ;)

Will post some pics up later today of the complete Diorama guys...finally got to see how it all looks together and my god is it BADASS!!!!! :rock but for now here's some pics of the last two sets...Captain America and Thor :)

c4af6e92dc3bb1a66189fec177a050e2.jpg

56fb191977bc7961321ceb84fdb0f38a.jpg

Robert would you agree that a lokis hot toy would look good with thor? both thor and cpt are shipping for me cant wait look great

Robert would you agree that a lokis hot toy would look good with thor? both thor and cpt are shipping for me cant wait look great

Hey buddy, yea...I think a few of us thought the same thing...for me, I wanted to include a Hot Toys Chitauri Soldier so that Thor had someone to hit over the head with ;) but as i'ev got both the reg and ex Iron Man sets, I'm probably going to use the spare chitauri soldier and somehow incorporate him with Thor so he doesn't look too out of place. Strange decision to have Thor by himself :dunno still cant work out if he's supposed to be hitting the chitauri on the Captain America base or the one on the Iron Man base :huh

One things for sure is that once the dio is set up altogether it makes for a killer display! Spent about an hour last night going through different set ups and choosing who goes where until I finally found a set up I liked! :) Will post some pics up tonight of them altogether....next step is building a cool display for them with a nice backdrop!!! :love

Well, for now I am not a fan of the final execution of paint job which Iron Studios did! They have some cool ideas like Magneto Battle Diorama but I am skeptical! Their future is blank when you have a very strong competitors like XM and Sideshow! Also Gentle has the Marvel license so no need to jump on their products for now...

Well, for now I am not a fan of the final execution of paint job which Iron Studios did! They have some cool ideas like Magneto Battle Diorama but I am skeptical! Their future is blank when you have a very strong competitors like XM and Sideshow! Also Gentle has the Marvel license so no need to jump on their products for now...

While you are right Azad in regards to this Avengers Dio set having some areas of poor paint application, its no more or less than you would find on any other statue from Sideshow, Gentle Giant, etc... with the exception of Xm of course who have proved over the course of the past few months that they can deliver top quality collectibles.

I think if you can overlook certain areas where the paints could've been better (but by no means are they terribly bad as we saw with the Iron Studios MK42) then what you have is a fantastic diorama taken from probably the best scene from one of my favourite Marvel movies :)

Despite being weary of Iron Studios after their dismal attempt of the MK42 statue, I was totally sold on this 1/6 dio after seeing the WIP pics and I have to say that by looking at what an epic display I have infront of me, I'm so glad I have these in my collection :)

Hey buddy, yea...I think a few of us thought the same thing...for me, I wanted to include a Hot Toys Chitauri Soldier so that Thor had someone to hit over the head with ;) but as i'ev got both the reg and ex Iron Man sets, I'm probably going to use the spare chitauri soldier and somehow incorporate him with Thor so he doesn't look too out of place. Strange decision to have Thor by himself :dunno still cant work out if he's supposed to be hitting the chitauri on the Captain America base or the one on the Iron Man base :huh

One things for sure is that once the dio is set up altogether it makes for a killer display! Spent about an hour last night going through different set ups and choosing who goes where until I finally found a set up I liked! :) Will post some pics up tonight of them altogether....next step is building a cool display for them with a nice backdrop!!! :love

I think thor is meant to hit one of the chitauri from either cpt america or ironman, he is meant to be placed on like a pedastal and smashing down. I will do that when I get mine, but might get a loki

Back