Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IS rather shows the close up of those toes or calf but not the face, how come?

So... this will ends up somewhere around $2k for the whole diorama... not bad...

Oh wait... those are 1/6 figure right? For that price, I thought they were PF... :(

is hulk.jpg

Are these the guys that produced the Iron Man with the poor paint apps?
Looking at the abs and chest in that picture would have me really worried, remembering this is the prototype.
Sculpt looks pretty good.

This looks nice, only thing that bothers me is the definition and detail in the sculpt.

It will be worth it if this is the only diorama out there! Doubt SS will do this.

At that price, if only they offered, as a replacement for the Chitauri, a Loki, that would have been nice! :lol
attachment.php

loki-hulk.jpg

:love :love okay, now this is SICK!!!! :love :love anyone got in touch with Ricardo about pre ordering?

great post Marc, love the Iron Man colours...god only knows what it actually looks like in real life though :(

This diorama with that New York back shot will just make for an epic display!!! :rock

If all bodes well with the paint apps and quality, this may well see the end of my Sideshow Hulk Maquette...and will also help fund those astronomical price tags that come with these awesome 1/5 scale pieces!!!!

ricardo do you take preorders on this?..
FYI...
May I just remind peeps that this is not the sales Forum.
If the company would like to advertise these pieces and they have a dealer/ distributer or they are selling them directly , they should start a thread in the Dealers section of the Sales area of the forum. This Forum is for discussion, not selling.
Thanks.
Shell
x

Hey guys

I am sorry for my absence. I was away in Punta Cana recharging my batteries and having a great time. I will create a thread in the Dealers section of the Sales area of the forum as instructed by Shell.
Also I cleared my PM box so you can feel free to contact me directly. Also my e-mail is [email protected]

Back