Iron Studio - 1/6 Scale Diorama - Avengers Battle Scene

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like Iron Man will have light up feature!

Dio.jpg

View attachment 100990

Looks like it will make a fantastic display piece.

I fear this is going to cost an arm and a leg though going by what the Mk 42 ran.

Not sure I could limit myself to just having 1 or 2 pieces, would definitely want the entire thing but then there's always the question of if they are going to release all the parts simultaneously or if they'll be staggered.

Anyone wanna throw out a guess on price lol. besides body parts and 1st born children...im hoping under $200 bt who knows :dunno

View attachment 100990

SICK! SICK! SICK! :love :love :love Ricardo, please get these orders in :pray:

Not sure I could limit myself to just having 1 or 2 pieces, would definitely want the entire thing but then there's always the question of if they are going to release all the parts simultaneously or if they'll be staggered.

Yea, ide be the same Eric, just wouldn't be the same unless you had the whole dio...my guess is that they'll release them staggered rather than simultaneously, thus giving the collector time to sell a few organs in order to afford them! :lol :lol

This set will be mine! lol

:exactly: and when I do I'm definitely sorting myself out with one of those dio backgrounds of New York!!! That will make for an awesome set up!!! :rock

Anyone wanna throw out a guess on price lol.

my first hunch for the entire dio would be around the $2.5K and that's minimum by the way :horror :horror

Back