Iron Spidey Ex 25 Day Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well 2nd Quarter doesn't officially start until April so its more likely that we'd get one in March and one in April but SSC is known for erratic shipping times some coming early and some late....so I'd be prepared just in case.

Tru tru, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :monkey2 :lol

It is a good heads up Mike, so I thank u! :rock2

i'll have to go and check some of my other PO's, i'm thinking there was some other march 09's in there also. maybe im markI or the cap lsb maybe???
man at some point i guess i'm just going to have to get this sht up here.:(

i'll have to go and check some of my other PO's, i'm thinking there was some other march 09's in there also. maybe im markI or the cap lsb maybe???
man at some point i guess i'm just going to have to get this sht up here.:(

It seems that SS has unloaded a few notices across the board, Iron Spidey, Storm Trooper, Snake Eyes and not to mention that MOTUC are coming in monthly.... Sh... storm!!!!!!! :lol

yeah, i guess i better call mike, and tell him to hold my shippment again until IS comes in.
i think this will be that last delay for shipping my stuff though, since if ssc has problems with the paint on this one, like others in the past. i'd much rather find out about earlier while they might have replacements. not a month or two down the road after they're all gone.

edit: well i just looked and i don't have anything else slated for 1st quarter 09, but sht i'm going to have an equally busy 2nd quarter though, alot of sht hitting at that time also. i predict alot more cancellations and second chance offers coming then also. just to much stuff hitting at the same time for most people i think.

Last edited:
It seems that SS has unloaded a few notices across the board, Iron Spidey, Storm Trooper, Snake Eyes and not to mention that MOTUC are coming in monthly.... Sh... storm!!!!!!! :lol

And also in the last few weeks...Mystique PF...and IM 1:1 bust.....and Tusken Raider PF....and Namor Comiquette....and Harbinger....and Belloq....and Venom LSB....and Predator 2 Diorama...and....:banghead

Last edited:
No notice for me yet (EU collector). I'm really looking forward to this one, and I hope it looks like the proto, if not better. Hope the in-hand pictures come soon!

And also in the last few weeks...Mystique PF...and IM 1:1 bust.....and Tusken Raider PF....and Namor Comiquette....and Harbinger....and Belloq....and Venom LSB....and Predator 2 Diorama...and....:banghead

I added more to my post that I forgot about!! :lol

Snake Eyes and Stormtroope are also coming and the Hellboy II PF and Slave Leia PF are both set for March also :horror

Shell always makes fellow freaks happy!!! :rock

Off to the gym, training seems like it's 24-7, gotta place in the contest!!!

Shell always makes fellow freaks happy!!! :rock

Off to the gym, training seems like it's 24-7, gotta place in the contest!!!
You know me, I will if I can....we'll have to see.
You get training my friend, you got a competition to win :rock :rock
x :peace

Back