Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

Sideshow Chris confirmed it in the online chat.

Either that or they are ^^^^ing with us because they know we are hungry for it. :lol

sideshow-collectibles-2008072310415.jpg

At 1/4 scale this Piece is going to KICK SERIOUS ASS!

My wife just saw the picture and has instructed me to order it! :rock

God bless fully sculpted pieces.

Holy crap that's 1/4 scale? It's gonna be a biggun. And it'll make a great display with the Iron Man comiquette. *eyes the Spider-Man PF and pictures the Iron Spider in it's place* Nah.

Almost looks like a Carnage type of Spidey....nice for sure but not sure why they would make this when a regular Spidey comiquette is badly needed.

Almost looks like a Carnage type of Spidey....nice for sure but not sure why they would make this when a regular Spidey comiquette is badly needed.

I agree..... Even though I'm not too educated on the Iron Spiderman, I thought that SS would've made a more well know Spidey...

For a minute there I thought you were going to suggest they dip it in bronze ;P

IMO, it looks awsome. Probably the only Marvel item I'll order at the show.

Hmmmm. Man, that is CRAZY looking!!! But man, I'm having a hard time even NOTICING that it's Spider Man... The eyes just look weird. It looks like a Ninja. But of course, this DOES look like the comics, but I'm just not familar with it... Cool piece. But it doesn't look anything like the traditional Spidey that we're all used too....

Its a perfect representation of ISM I think, the only thing that would have been better would have been the kneeling over the shield. If they keep to the IM paintjob it'll be fantastic as the Diamond bust of this is really impressive in person. I'm sure another crack at regular Spidey is coming I'd prefer that they went the Romita Sr. Silver Age styling personally.

big piece for sure

Last edited:

Its a perfect representation of ISM I think, the only thing that would have been better would have been the kneeling over the shield. If they keep to the IM paintjob it'll be fantastic as the Diamond bust of this is really impressive in person. I'm sure another crack at regular Spidey is coming I'd prefer that they went the Romita Sr. Silver Age styling personally.

Know whats sorta funny, he has that Doc Oct thing going on. Why did he need IMs help again?

I hope SIdeshow will start pumping out the comiquettes now.

Know whats sorta funny, he has that Doc Oct thing going on. Why did he need IMs help again?

He didn't, he became Tony's assistant or something and so Tony made him the new suit.

Back