Iron spider-man comiquette-NOW UP FOR PRE-ORDER!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron spider-man comiquette

Since Rory wanted this, I don't. SHOWS YOU FOR PUTTING DOWN MY BLADE VS. DRACULA DIO... love my imaginary dio. *hugs a big area of space where his dio will inevitably be displayed* btw Apparently SideShow says it's shipping this week. Okay, if they say so.

Maybe I'll have second thoughts months from now scramming to get on the waitlist... Yeah big rainbow bimbo!

Last edited:

peter parker is 5'10" plus the looks some base on the statue

so 17.5" plus base (1/4 scale)

Attendees have to try to preorder while they are at the con?
that sounds like trouble. So you have to wait in line at the
Sideshow booth while non attendees snap up everything?

There are SSC reps there and you just give them your info and tell them what you want and they input everything after the con. Its actually a helleva lot easier than NA have....

GR on Throne was pretty cool.. But I allready have the 2 comiuquettes and the LSB Bust.. No Need for it.. Unless the final pics (and es) are too tempting.. But so far no..

Thing LSB.. Easy Pass.. 1:1 makes it look bad..

IronSpidey?.. Not a fan..

I'm glad to see some comiquettes though.. I'm more of a sculpt than stitching guy.. People who get excited over stiching need help..

Conan is cool.. But I'm more of a comic based conan guy over the Movie guy.. Loved the movie though... Again, we shall see.. But give me a Frazetta/Buscema/Chan Conan any day over the movie version..

CROM COUNT THE DEAD!!!!

peter parker is 5'10" plus the looks some base on the statue

so 17.5" plus base (1/4 scale)

Just saw this post. Man you put too much thought and effort into such silly frivolous things. Were we separated at birth? C'mere my long lost twin!

1/4 scale makes this a solid PO, I was on the fence but it'll look great behind the Spidey PF or the Iron Man Comiquette.

Since Rory wanted this, I don't. SHOWS YOU FOR PUTTING DOWN MY BLADE VS. DRACULA DIO... love my imaginary dio. *hugs a big area of space where his dio will inevitably be displayed* btw Apparently SideShow says it's shipping this week. Okay, if they say so.

Maybe I'll have second thoughts months from now scramming to get on the waitlist... Yeah big rainbow bimbo!

Just saw this post. Man you put too much thought and effort into such silly frivolous things. Were we separated at birth? C'mere my long lost twin!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:duh

YES!!!! Another Spider-Man piece!!! Just what I wanted.

Marvel :horse

Yeah, I hope there's more marvel announcements, I'm not too excited so far...

love the new signature Amir... :rock

Thanks, I put some of my pics together, these are my top favorite 4 marvel PF's (that is from the ones I have in my collection :))

This statue was made available because of el roranous and his plea to sideshow collectible.bow down to him.
Bow down to my superior macking abilities.... I mean look at my pimp shoes...

2f4a0574.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl

Anyone else notice this isnt on the preview page?

Back