Statue Iron Patriot Quarter Scale Maquette by Sideshow Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agree with others a forearm weapon would be a nice touch, now when I look at the pose, it seems a little without a weapon on the forearm or hand. Like he is giving a fist bump

:lol Sideshow please add a forearm weapon...or at least a finger pointing... It truly does look like a fist bump pose.....what's next, a fist pump dance move?

Don't you jinx my 1/4 Iron Man collectibles! :monkey4

juvy4ury.jpg

I have this statue on pre order but will cancle it if they don't add some thing to his wrist.

I have this statue on pre order but will cancle it if they don't add some thing to his wrist.

:goodpost:

The more I see this piece and the weapon missing, the more it bothers me.
And then Sideshow will keep your NRD so they win anyway

Sideshow has been known to do 1 time refund of NRD's for long time customers if you call and speak to a CSR.

No NRD and double reward points on this one, a nice touch... long may it continue. The pose would suggest the forearm weapon is intended, maybe it will go up with the forthcoming second head.

Does anyone have an idea of production numbers on this piece?

SS no longer tell us initially, a practice nobody likes! It will be based on pre order numbers amongst other things no doubt and announced at a later date, in some cases just before it sells out leaving those who are waiting at risk of missing out completely. Ultimately, the more people that buy this early the higher it will be, and given the decent offers on this and the good reception you should probably expect a high ES.

Back