Statue Iron Patriot life-size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for the shipment tracking, i should have a video review up by Tuesday afternoon, or wed latest

Charged and shipped to bro :yess: mine will be here for Tuesday also....same time as my Captain America PF :horror Man, I'm gonna have a huge import tax bill next month :gah: can't wait to get IP in my collection :woo

Okay guys...I finally received these pics from my fellow Iron Man collector friend and first thoughts are that the bust came out really sweet!!! :woo

Needs some assembling apparently but other than that the paint apps are good and lights work fine :) here are the first inhand pics

52b87072fb48ff394d1b47c7c0c1d3d1.jpg

8a58060e10b2b30d660ded20359ff518.jpg

456fffd844547efcd31556abc438a019.jpg

94f9a21deadc4fcd9a6cd63be7de9b3d.jpg

Mine arrives on Wednesday so I'll promise to get some more pics up as soon as :)

Looks like ss finally got there %#^* together with the iron man line. I'll wait till I see mine but judging from photos and especially that profile shot with cannon this this is looking incredible and wouldn't be surprised to see the same level of quality with mark.42.

Very impressed with these shots this will definitely be a nice piece to add to collection. Get it while it lasts

Looks good head on, as predicted they do WM proper. Don't like the side view at all but this is meant to be viewed head on so I won't hold it against them.

Really The "iron patriot" definitive piece to have if your an iron man and bust collector. Now I want mark 42 badly....

I know it's accurate but having so much of the chest piece that it's physically larger than the head makes him look a little like a loafing fat ass to me lol. Looks great otherwise tho!

Exactly! Came here to say this. This bust looks really good... specially compared to the Mark VII.

Yea, was a tad disappointed with MKVII it has to be said :( Iron Patriot looks real good from the pics but inhand is a completely different experience. I remember liking the initial pics of the MKVII bust but felt a little let down once I had it inhand. Apparently its even heavier than the MKVII which is staggering cos I've acutally been charged less shipping by Sideshow than I was for the MKVII bust :dunno

Mine arrives on Wednesday so i'll promise to get some pics up for y'all :)

Paint job looks good for SSC but man, it looks matte to me. I want to see this:

602784_569168439768723_568527916_n_1.jpg

Glad you guys are happy with it but again, goes to show I am not happy with how SSC does any of their IM stuff anymore.

Very cool review buddy :hi5: it certainly looks a beast!!! I take it that the head is removable just like the MKVII bust?
2d34163e5b5e23e668c59f428f32a6f8.jpg

yes two main large pieces are head and the torso. the rest is the 5 pieces for the canon mount, and some screws and covers. and the instructions...

Back