Iron man's up for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, grabbed mine and now I can go fight the afternoon commuter traffic home. :lol

And the Artist credits have returned!!!

Artist(s): The Sideshow Collectibles Figure Design & Development Team, including:
(hide listing)
  • Gore group
    • Martin Canale
    • Jeronimo Duarte Argerich
    • Gustavo Fa Gonzalez
    • Hernan Azcarate
    • Martin Denonte
    • Manuel Silva
    • Leonardo Silva
  • Sideshow Creative Services
  • Tom Gilliland
  • Anthony mestas
  • Heath Hammond
  • Scott klauder
  • Jared Chapman
  • Quoc Ha
  • Sam Pfannkuche

Iron Man ordered. Now lets get an older version of the armor to add to the collection.

looks pretty sweet. just received an email saying the doom bust will be in their warehouse in the next 5 to 7 days and they will be running cards in within the next 48 hours. to keep or not to keep? it's the exclusive...still not sure whether i'll keep it or not because of the size/cost(as mentioned above).

I like it but I'll be passing for now.

The nameplate IMO is a lame exclusive so if I pick one up, it'll be later through a dealer.

I don't collect the bust line either but I ordered it! :rock Problem is, now I'm going to have to order the Dr. Doom bust to go along with it. :wacky

size dims have got to be off.
He's obviously wider than he is tall, but the dims read he's 1.5" taller than wide :confused:

Boba Fett said:
Nice, but I prefer the comiquette.

Yeah, but this'll sure make one hell of a nice companion piece! Glad I got my order in, I have a feeling the ES on this one will be low like the Doom LS Bust.

This looks really cool, but I'll be passing :monkey2
Wish it was 1:1 then it would've been a no brainer...
Oh well, can't get them all :cool:

optimus said:
This looks really cool, but I'll be passing :monkey2
Wish it was 1:1 then it would've been a no brainer...
Oh well, can't get them all :cool:

I agree a 1:1 would have been better. There is always the possibility of Upper Deck doing one to match their Surfer and Thor busts.

Back