Iron Man Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just secured my tickets for Friday at 830, I know it'll be a packed house but some popcorn flicks are just made better when the whole crowd is super involved.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!:monkey2

"According to music blog Idiolator.com, Ghostface Killah has been cut from the film Iron Man, which opens in theaters this Friday. The Staten Island emcee was awarded a cameo in the film, largely due to his own fascination - and debut album of the same name, amidst a fledging acting career.
Reports say that the footage was captured, but left out in post-production editing, much to Hip Hop fans' dismay. Ghost however will be included on the film's soundtrack with "Slept On Tony With Dirt," a new song. Tom Morrello of Audioslave and Rage Against The Machine was able to keep a cameo in the film."

Just came back from the screening. one word AWESOME!!!!!!!

can't wait for the figures to come out. Going to get 'em all :D

Just got back from watching it, amazing...don't forget to stay until the end of the credits for a very AWESOME clip!

I've learned to wait, but I used to leave when the credits started too. I was the guy who was ready to spring up outta the seat as soon as the credits started.

Yeah, I thats what I usually do, but I thought whats 3-4 minutes of sitting. But seriously, I would have to say this is one of the better comic book movies. Robert Downey Jr plays a great Stark

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING IT!!!!!!! I WANNA SEE IT AGAIN!!! It's got a little bit of everything. It's whitty, funny, suspensefull and awsome action. Great acting, especially Downey Jr., great effects, great action. On my comic book movie list, i would put it first along with Superman: The Movie.

Stay behind at the end of the movie. DO NOT LEAVE!!!! :nono :nono I know most of us will not be leaving until after the credits end, but I just want to let everyone one know just in case you were thinking about it!!!

I just got back from seeing it. All I can say is that this is BY FAR the GREATEST Marvel film ever made, and what I believe to be the BEST comic book movie since Tim Burton's BATMAN in 1989. THE INCREDIBLE HULK and THE DARK KNIGHT, are gonna have to try REALLY hard to top this. And this is coming from somebody whose always loved Batman and the Hulk, and never gave a crap about Iron Man before in my life.

It had a good script, great action, a fantastic cast, believeable special effects, a relevant message; and it was exciting, funny and moving all at the same time.

this movie rocked it hard! and it rocked from beginning to end. loved it almost as much as dr.mirakle32s spiderman with his black friend tag and pic lol

AWESOME!!!!

My favorite Marvel movie for sure.

LOVED IT.

Just saw the after credits scene, NICE!

NOTHING will top this one. No chance.

Best comic movie in a long time and even better than Batman Begins.

Last edited:
There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said before. This is what every comic book movie SHOULD be like! And for the billionth time, please stay after the credits!!!!:emperor

Ahhh crap I just saw it! I didn't stay... what happens during the end credits?! :(

Probably pointless silly stuff like the Shrek and Pirates movies.

P.S. THAT WAS ONE PHENOMENAL MOVIE! 4 STARS!

Back