Iron man mk 7 or dr doom-which lsf wins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2themonster

Super Freak
Reaction score
from the videos at sdcc and whatever previews we're seeing, assuming you don't own the previous incarnations of these characters and these would be your first ones, and assuming they are the same price, which one do you buy and WHY---?

Last edited:
The multimedia of Doom is bad@ss. It's got a nicely detailed base as well. His pose is more dynamic compared to the Mk.VII. The Mk.VII's shiny finish makes it look toyish.

It's no comparison to me. Not even close.
I'd go Dr. Doom LSF and is this coming from an Iron Man fan.

I really love the Doom. But don't know if I can afford to get into LSF, and don't know enough about the character to commit.

I really love the Doom. But don't know if I can afford to get into LSF, and don't know enough about the character to commit.

I don't mind the $$ aspect, its just that I don't wanna spend 2k on a character, as you said, that I'm not that familiar w…thats y i may be leaning towards iron man but damn doom looks awesome.

Doom. Mixed material looks amazing, pose is great and the base is the cherry on top. Not a fan of the toyish glossy finish we're seeing on the IM and the base is flat boring.

Doom for safe choice that there won't be another Doom LSF anytime soon. Never know when Mark VI and 42 LSF will be created. Can't afford to have the $ and space for multiple LSF Ironman.

As a statue fan: Doom

As an Iron man fan: Mark VII

This basically sums it up for me. I like Iron Man better as a character but I think the Doom LSF is quite possibly the finest looking statue EVER made. I'm blown away by how good it looks.

Back