Iron Man MK 37

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now *that* is a cool suit, and a nice break from the "half the parts were from another release" kind of thing we have been seeing recently.

Did the two of you forget about Striker and Shotgun?

I don't collect the HPP armors that are repeats of others because I only have 14 bays available in my wine cellar

I get a little disappointed when Hot Toys releases an armor such as Tank but I blame Marvel for the lack of originality, not Hot Toys.

This armor looks neat but I might pass on it when it is eventually released

Would t buy it but then I'm notCollecting them all. At least it looks different thou.

I'm neither getting this figure nor am I collecting this line, but it turned out great, it looks very unusual and unique. It's nice to see companies like KA continue to crank out high-end product.

Here are a couple of reviews.

Actually it was Avengers where Tony was patching in his arc reactor for the stark tower and cut himself off from the city's power grid. For me, its just an OK suit. Nothing really to write home about.

Tony went from Mark VII to Mark XXXVII in one and the same movie?

MKVII was from Avengers Assemble. Although he used the MKVII once in IM3, he had *already* been making all the IM3 suits in the time between Avengers Assemble and IM3.
So, in IM3, we see him testing the MK42. Meaning he had refined the suit design 35 times in the preceeding six months.
But we only see him using about five or six suits in IM3, even though there are 36 in the final scenes(Including Iron Patriot).

When else would he have done it? In anvengers he is in the mk7 at the end. At the start of iron man 3 he's he's in the mk42. He went from 7 to 42 in LESS then a single movie actually.

I think this armor would be a winner in 1/6- but don't like King Arts' color choice as much, I'd hope a Hot Toys version would skew towards the old PI proto color blue instead of seafoam green

mV0ugPu.jpg

Back