Iron Man MK 37

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinman2000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I watched IM3 last night, mostly for the ending, and again was reminded about the MK 37; would there be interest in a 6th scale HT of this underwater suit, it looks like it'd be big and beefy? Was it IM2 that started with an underwater scene, would have been a great opportunity to see this one in use.

king_dfs003_2.jpg

Actually it was Avengers where Tony was patching in his arc reactor for the stark tower and cut himself off from the city's power grid. For me, its just an OK suit. Nothing really to write home about.

I stand corrected, it was The Avengers. I like the suit as a whole, especially the rear view, but I'm not sure what he could manipulate with those tiny little fingers.

Actually it was Avengers where Tony was patching in his arc reactor for the stark tower and cut himself off from the city's power grid. For me, its just an OK suit. Nothing really to write home about.

pretty sure he was wearing the Mark 6 in that scene

....wait what color do you guys see I see Aqua my friends sees seafoam green.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I crack myself up sometimes.:wink1:

I don't think that's correct. Avengers only had two armors. And given the OP was either really confused he said he was watching IM3 not avengers.

I think its an okay suit. I wouldn't buy it but I hope they make it for all the people trying to get every suit.

I don't think that's correct. Avengers only had two armors. And given the OP was either really confused he said he was watching IM3 not avengers.

The OP asked if IM2 started with an under water scene. MegaPrime33 is correct, the first time IM appears in Avengers, he is under water patching in his arc reactor. I could be wrong, but I didn't take it as the OP was asking if the MK37 was the armor that was used.

The moment of truth when I realize I'm not all a hardcore IM fan.

I'm glad I switched to collecting the Avengers line.

The moment of truth when I realize I'm not all a hardcore IM fan.

I'm glad I switched to collecting the Avengers line.
Yeah ... I originally set out to only collect Iron Man initially but I spend a lot more time looking at my Avengers detolf than my IM one ha

Yeah ... I originally set out to only collect Iron Man initially but I spend a lot more time looking at my Avengers detolf than my IM one ha

At least they have different personalities and also not in suit of armors which is way better rather than looking at a wall of steel :lol

That suit looks like a mix between an Iron Man armor and an old skool diving bell suit...I'd be all over it if HT's releases a 1/6 scale.

Back