Iron Man Mark III 1:1 Helmet review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Things are a bit quiet right now...but I do have a high end item up tonight. I recently received my Iron Man Mark III 1:1 scale prop replica helmet, but I had some issues with it that I wanted to try to resolve before reviewing. I have a resolution, so the review went up tonight! If you're considering this one, or even already have it coming, I'd check out the review.

You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

review_imhelmet_9.jpg

This picture has broken the fourth wall. The mystique is gone! :monkey2

Seems like a dissapointing piece... from the inaccurate shape to the odd choice of a metallic finish.

Hmm, I've been tempted to get this. Your review is definitely something I'm going to factor in. Obviously there are some good concerns with it, but it doesn't seem like a bad product either. Too bad we can't zip int he future to see how it holds up to time.

This thing is such a piece of crap. Even the Factory X version which was really bad is way worse then this considering how I got a 1:1 made of Fiberglass with actual sunglass lenses and could break apart for $330, its really a piece of ^^^^.

I have the Factory X classic Iron Man helmet and don't think it's that bad...no there aren't leneses...no it doesn't light up...but it's not a bad representation. I display it without the base though.

The Mark 03 helmet here is awful looking IMHO. I had it and the Mark 02 on pre-order but quickly cancelled when the production pics started to pop up...and the fact that they lost the light up factor really killed it.

Man..what a piece of crap...Man Michael, I hope you send that back...I can't believe SS quality control lately..

it wouldn't be. it would have been kinda cool, and shown how it fits a human head........you are human right? ;)

so who's on the opposite side of that pic?

That green blob on the bottom of the face with a single eye is my lifesize Mike! You're seeing the inside of my 'barn' in the reflection, which I won't be able to actually set up til sometime next winter properly, so things are just all over the place right now.

Back