IRON MAN - EXTREMIS Armor!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture Why do they feel the need to Photoshop their stuff? I'd rather see the statue with good lighting and no effects blocking the picture.

Seriously. That kinda turns me off it a bit! If it was a fan that did the photoshop it would be fine...but Bowen posts pictures of his own statues photoshoped?? LAME :monkey4

Seriously. That kinda turns me off it a bit! If it was a fan that did the photoshop it would be fine...but Bowen posts pictures of his own statues photoshoped?? LAME :monkey4

True, SSC does as well, bit it's much more subtly done. If you look at the shot of Elektra her katana at one point is not straight because they didn't photoshop the edge perfectly. I don't really mind PS if they combine it with reg pics tho'.

This is just a sneak image. Not a solicit image from his website or anything. I don't think its a big deal.

This is just a sneak image. Not a solicit image from his website or anything. I don't think its a big deal.

Exactly. It's not like he's using this image for the product pre-order. It was just a sneak image. Sideshow is just as bad when they use their "shadowed" product images.

Of course it's not. Just a couple of folks being waaaayyyy too ridiculous. Next they'll want Playboy to stop using PS on the models!

Hey everybody, I just got the latest sneak from Bowen Designs:

lensflare.jpg

You've just been scooped, Statue Marvels. :chew

I just want to know when he goes up for ordering.

It'll be my first Bowen piece.

I can't wait for it to come out. Just hope he could fix the base a bit since it looks way too plain. Other then that the overall sculpt looks just fine and maybe the paint will look good too. If not then I ain't getting it.

OMG! No way! A company using PS to advertise their product?!?!?!? Off with their heads!:horror

Advertise is one thing but putting it as pre-order item is wrong.

Hey everybody, I just got the latest sneak from Bowen Designs:

lensflare.jpg

You've just been scooped, Statue Marvels. :chew

Thats the best sculpt I've seen Bowen do yet. lol

Does this come with a light up feature? I don't recall Bowen ever doing anything light up.

Back