Iron Man casting.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOWNEY IS PERFECT FOR THE ROLE IMO..I LIKE THE PICS SO FAR...

This is an awesome idea for casting. Tony is on edge and a frickin drunk. RDJ isn't that far from the character. This could be veeery interesting.

customizerwannabe said:
I just hope Downey makes it through filming without a rehab timeout!

I really hope they don't mess this up like daredevil, stay true the script & don't cave into studio bosses as the DD director cut is a good film

I'd have to see the director's cut cuz I think the regular movie blew monkey nuts. Jennifer Garner was a fine Elektra, but her husband couldn't act convincingly to save his life.

customizerwannabe said:
I'd have to see the director's cut cuz I think the regular movie blew monkey nuts...
The DD Director's cut makes it a FAR SUPERIOR movie than the Theatrical version. I caught it on cable a while back and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I never really cared for Robert Downey Jr., but I recently caught him in 'Kiss Kiss Bang Bang' (great flick by the way) and I thought he was really good. I think they made an excellent choice, considering they wanted to go with Tom Cruise.

carbo-fation said:
Nice find Karma! I hope they fix his goatee....it doesn't look like Tony's!

OMG!!! I can just see the value of the exclusive maquette dropping like a rock :lol

If you're counting on the shape of his beard matching the comic, you're not going to be happy with any movie adapted from a comic book.

Yeah yeah yeah, when are they going to show us the movie Iron Man suit?:chew

customizerwannabe said:
I'll bet it's cgi.
I just found this online, it's a rejected design for the armor, I think they've got the right idea it just needs a little tweaking.

Looks kinda cool to me, but they said they're going with an Adi Granov design (possible conceptual art below).

iron-man-costume-1.jpg

247407462_faf06f1a4d_o.jpg

This is more like it, sweet!!

Last edited:
Great, I like the Adi Granov design! It looks like they got the forearms the correct color too. :monkey3 :monkey5

Back