Iron Man Arc Reactor Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My arc reactor
jackmullett

i picked one up as well, very happy with it for what I paid for it. I had some issues with it lighting up, but played with it after a while and than it just worked.

Re: Windlass Studios/Museum Replicas Iron Man Arc Reactor Prop Replica

I've just collected the Iron Man Arc Reactor Prop Replica today. Its 1:1 in scale and what a great looking item! As a big fan of the movie franchise, I just had to get this replica. And when I first saw it in the first movie as a form of a gift from Pepper Potts to Tony Stark, I had always hoped there would be a replica of it... And in 2010, my wish was granted....

The prop replica >>>

dsc04427m.jpg

dsc04430c.jpg

dsc04432b.jpg

dsc04433p.jpg

It lights up really nicely and brightly too!!! An awesome display piece! I think this is a must have for Iron Man fans!

Just was making a post about the the Captain America Shield. Seen this. I don't have the pictures anymore but not to long ago "I think" it was Profiles. Had the Hero of Tony Mk1 Arc. I didn't see it (I was there for a the Tron Disk) but hear it was really nice. When for over $6,000, then someone sold it for $10,000 that was the last I heard of it.

I did get one of the other ones from IM2. One a prop, one a Museum Replica. Funny the fake one is better then the real one.

I saw this in a specialty restaurant in a shopping mall that I frequently visit.... Now, I'm itching to get one but it seems to late for me :wave

wonderfully-made, now I'm itching to buy the ARC Reactor replica

I hadn't noticed. You only brought 3 Arc Reactor threads back to life. :lol

I really wanted one as well, but they sell for close to a grand now. I just went the custom route and got this one instead.

When the studio auctioned the items of the first movie, this was one of them:

immk1rtreactorview2.jpg

this is the replica I got from someone at the RPF:

done07.jpg

I hadn't noticed. You only brought 3 Arc Reactor threads back to life. :lol

I really wanted one as well, but they sell for close to a grand now. I just went the custom route and got this one instead.

When the studio auctioned the items of the first movie, this was one of them:

immk1rtreactorview2.jpg

this is the replica I got from someone at the RPF:

done07.jpg

Can you suggest any link or information for this custom? I love it.

Back