Statue Iron Man 3 - Iron Patriot 1/2 scale (Legacy Effects)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenmk1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Minute 4:04 of the video:

https://vk.com/video64139721_166121632?hash=4b3fb49400555b14

txgy.jpg

Last edited:
Legacy are known to do many pieces that never go into production. Unfortunately.

Yep :goodpost:, just like the MKV 1/2 scale that we saw a year or two ago! I think alot of collectors would just like to see another Iron Man armour as opposed to the Iron Patriot...

Me personally, i'd like to see a 1/2 MKI :rock

Definitely more Iron Man. IP is a little lame. I don't like the whole nationality thingy it has going for it. There's so much content already, so they shouldn't waste their time with secondary characters. :)

Definitely more Iron Man. IP is a little lame. I don't like the whole nationality thingy it has going for it. There's so much content already, so they shouldn't waste their time with secondary characters. :)

Still cant believe Sideshow are releasing a 1:1 War Machine statue (which they showed at this years Comic Con) i mean War Machine wasnt even in Iron Man 3!!!:slap:dunno

Legacy are known to do many pieces that never go into production. Unfortunately.

I thought the same when back a while Legacy Effects showed their Mark VII LSF. I thought that he'll never come on production... but we saw him at the Comic-con, so maybe IP will go on production (whenever he should came)

I've no interest in this one btw.

I thought the same when back a while Legacy Effects showed their Mark VII LSF. I thought that he'll never come on production... but we saw him at the Comic-con, so maybe IP will go on production (whenever he should came)

I've no interest in this one btw.

Dont be surprised if we dont see the MKVII LSF for a long time...this statue wasnt even on Sideshows list of coming soon items on their website! :slap

Legacy makes the 1/2 Maqs as visual references for the directors and actors, and for lighting references and the like.... They don't make them for us really... That is just a side business to these guys. Somewhere Legacy has a 1/2 of EVERY Iron Man armour.

No Indy PF either

you mean LSF...

only thing with the Indy LSF is that after being displayed last year and recieving the disastrous feedback that it did (deservedly) Sideshow went back to the drawing board with it. But yea, theyve had a whole year to get the sculpt right and still no figure was put on display :slap

very much doubt collectors will be able to get one of these. Mark VII prolly won't go up for PO for another year.

very much doubt collectors will be able to get one of these. Mark VII prolly won't go up for PO for another year.

The MKVII! Meh! That wont be up for pre order for at least another year or two...probably when Avengers 2 is out in the cinemas! :slap

Just think, the Doom LSF has been at the last 2 San Diego Comic Cons and still people are waiting for it to go up on pre order. Sideshow are seriously getting slower at pushing this pieces through :impatient:

Back