Iron Man 3 - Gotta collect 'em all?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'll be buying...

• None of Them

Votes: 52 36.1%

Votes: 23 16.0%

Votes: 20 13.9%

Votes: 27 18.8%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 1 0.7%

• 9+

Votes: 11 7.6%

• Total voters
I actually have none PO'd. One man boycott. Not sure how long it will work though.

Every single ironman suit that comes out, have all of the first ones ( mark 1,2,3,4,5,6,mech tech,gantry, first gun metal mark 3, secret project mark 4, so why stop now!!!!!! Need them all!!!!

I actually have none PO'd. One man boycott. Not sure how long it will work though.

:lol

Have Mk IV. That'll do.

I've got WM for War Machine and the MK IV for the definitive IM. Still have the MK V as it's my favourite design.

I wanted Iron Patriot but they priced it too high for my blood. If Mandarin is a cool character he might be a buy, i love his look.

I sold all my plastic Marks, I am one of "them" who couldn't get past the light weight / ill proportioned plastic versions.

I kept Mech Test and Monger so I'm in need of a Mark. Die Cast will likely suffer the same issues as plastic but be a bit heavier, eh well.....:lol

So far I have PO'ed Mark 7, Iron Patriot, and Mark 42. I plan on POing BD Mark 7, and Heart Breaker.

Anything beyond those will have to be jaw dropping, or cheap :)rotfl) for me to get any others.

I have the Mark XLII and Iron Patriot on PO. I'm planning on getting the Tony Stark figure with Sideshow points when my Loki and Mark VII points convert, and he'll be the last figure I get through Sideshow. I might get the Heartbreaker and Gemini if I like the movie enough, but they seem far away down the line.

Back