Iron Man 3 - 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XXI (Midas) Diecast Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why SS is actively trying to shutdown the HK sellers. SS is too greedy and wants to keep jacking up the prices and give less incentive for the customers to buy from them...terribly run company if you ask me. Rather than try and be competitive they resort to mob tactics! Don't support a crummy business like that! :lecture

Sounds like an American company :lol

Absolutely - nice pics, red360! You certainly have a knack for posing,

I was in two minds about ordering this, but these photos really do sell it for me.

May I ask what those lights are I can see in the last photo? Always interested in different lighting options.

I wonder how much longer til SS gets this in. I check my email everyday hoping to see that "final payment charging soon" notification. I need to stop that though because Im just getting my hopes up and it'll probably be here in another month or so. [emoji19]

I wonder how much longer til SS gets this in. I check my email everyday hoping to see that "final payment charging soon" notification. I need to stop that though because Im just getting my hopes up and it'll probably be here in another month or so. [emoji19]

Probably won't be until the 12th or 19th of this month.

Ugh...I think this one has slowly won me over...

The internal dialogue in my head:

i_want_one_iron_man.gif

Even the original is gorgeous and probably in my top 10 out of all my Iron man figures. Looking forward to this one.

Ugh...I think this one has slowly won me over...

The internal dialogue in my head:

i_want_one_iron_man.gif
Same here. I decided sell my MK7 and WM MK4 a few weeks ago and keep only my MK47 with no intentions of buying anymore Ironman figures. Yet, here I am. This one really grew on me so I ended up Preordering him mid December. Told my wife "This is the last one, i swear."[emoji48][emoji1696]

This is one of those figures that are nice to look at in photos. Then you have it sitting on your shelf for a while and realize it's meaningless so you eventually sell it off.

Very nice and shiny to look at but I personally don't care to have a $400 gold IM. They did a great job on the various finish and color variation throughout though.

This is one of those figures that are nice to look at in photos. Then you have it sitting on your shelf for a while and realize it's meaningless so you eventually sell it off.

Very nice and shiny to look at but I personally don't care to have a $400 gold IM. They did a great job on the various finish and color variation throughout though.
That's what I thought as well but then looking at the majority of Iron men, they're all mostly the same boring color red & gold. I sold most of my HT iron man figs(kept MK46 & MK47) but bought this one mainly because of its gold color. To me, it's unique and will definitely stand out. Now just waiting to get that shipping notice from SS.

Back