Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I understand that. I guess I was more concerned that I haven't even been charged yet. I take it they only charge immediately prior to shipping?

Not necessarily. You can get charged and it may ship a day or so later.

Well, I couldn't wait... chatted with support today. They tell me I was charged today and it should be going out for shipping today! Not quite sure how this is working since it still isn't showing up on my CC statement, but owell. I guess if I don't see it within the next 24 hours and/or I don't get my official email I will chat with them again.

Awwwww, yes! Got my official email and a tracking number:yess:. Unfortunately it will take almost a week! The 27th is my day!!

Here's hoping that what everyone receives is a winner. I have been waiting so long for this piece, I really don't want a reason to cancel my order!

earliest I've heard is someone over on the Statues Forum getting theirs tomorrow...hopefully we'll get some pics soon...the suspense of how this is gonna turn out is unbearable!!! :lol I think the last time we feasted eyes on this bust was way back at the 2012 Comic Con :horror

Mine isn't due until Friday although FedEx have delivered a day earlier than scheduled on the past 4 deliveries so fingers crossed! :pray:

Holey Crap!!!! Just checked my tracking and from being in Indianapolis this morning it now shows as arriving at Stansted Airport and out for delivery tomorrow!!! :rock WooHoo! FedEx have done it again!!!

Holey Crap!!!! Just checked my tracking and from being in Indianapolis this morning it now shows as arriving at Stansted Airport and out for delivery tomorrow!!! :rock WooHoo! FedEx have done it again!!!

That is awesome congrats looks like you may have the first photos :)

That is awesome congrats looks like you may have the first photos :)

That would be cool and it's only ever happened to me just the once on here when I was the first to post pics of the R2/C3PO PF Exclusive :rock but by the time I get home from work tomorrow I'm sure pics would have already been posted. Besides, I'm pretty certain I'm not the only guy or gal from UK that has ordered this direct from Sideshow...it's exciting times though...it's been over a year in the waiting :lol

Last edited:
Got mine in. The box is actually branded with the Avengers logo instead of Iron Man 2.

Got mine in. The box is actually branded with the Avengers logo instead of Iron Man 2.
index.php

:p

He should give his neighbours a knock , explain the situation and the consequences of no photos to an expecting forum ,
Let me tell you sunny Jim it won't be pretty

Back