Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this one on preorder for a while now and I am really looking forward to getting it. I just don't have room for 1:1 busts, so Legendary Scale are a perfect fit.

I keep buying statues, 1:1 busts and LS busts, and i know i'll never have the room for them...but i just gotta have 'em :mwaha

We now know that the edition size for this piece is 3000

who_cares.jpg

Yeah, if you want your collectable to be a worthless piece of **** 10 years down the road that everyone and there mother owns, then I say "who cares" would go more to that vote then the ladder. Lol.

Yeah, if you want your collectable to be a worthless piece of **** 10 years down the road that everyone and there mother owns, then I say "who cares" would go more to that vote then the ladder. Lol.

I used to think like that until I realized that the previous edition sizes weren't taking care of the demand anymore. The truth is, they need to make more because there are too many new collectors out there now. Not to mention that there are over 7 billion people in the World, 3000 doesn't sound like a lot when you think of that.

With that being said, open ES is and forever will be BS! :lecture (ridiculous what they did to that Avengers Hulk Maquette)

All I have to say is - when collecting, it's the thrill of the hunt that makes collecting fun. Yeah it's fun to be able to obtain all the one's you want, but when you have that added element of scarcity or rarity, it makes it even more fun.

I mean, what is the point of having an ES on most of there collectables if most collectors didn't care for one? Most collectors want a ES, a low one.

All I have to say is - when collecting, it's the thrill of the hunt that makes collecting fun. Yeah it's fun to be able to obtain all the one's you want, but when you have that added element of scarcity or rarity, it makes it even more fun.

I mean, what is the point of having an ES on most of there collectables if most collectors didn't care for one? Most collectors want a ES, a low one.

Well F'ing said!

Back