Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need this, but not sure I'll manage him. hopefully he doesn't soar in price for a year or two?

Need this, but not sure I'll manage him. hopefully he doesn't soar in price for a year or two?

Dude, buy it now or forever hold your peace. Use the payment plan, I did. It's just like $50 bucks a month or something like that. Look how much the Iron Man and War Machine statues cost now.

Dude, buy it now or forever hold your peace. Use the payment plan, I did. It's just like $50 bucks a month or something like that. Look how much the Iron Man and War Machine statues cost now.

I'm far from an expert, but given the fact it's still up for preorder after all this time with no EX, I assume these will be available at retail for quite a long time.

Love this piece and want it pretty bad. Have Joker and Batman on preorder with Deadpool coming up next. Plus the Koto Spiderman coming in September.

Think I will have to pass for now and hoping the price will stay level. It's a little overkill since I just started collecting in April :gah:

I'm far from an expert, but given the fact it's still up for preorder after all this time with no EX, I assume these will be available at retail for quite a long time.

Love this piece and want it pretty bad. Have Joker and Batman on preorder with Deadpool coming up next. Plus the Koto Spiderman coming in September.

Think I will have to pass for now and hoping the price will stay level. It's a little overkill since I just started collecting in April :gah:

I'm based in the UK, so issue is customs, shipping. I've seen it on P-O at forbidden planet for £300, so it's easily managable.

Well, managable if it weren't for the DKR 1/4 from HT, the 1/4 endo from HT...etc etc :) I'm not sure whether or not to pull the trigger, as i'm not rich and want to pick my avengers pieces carefully. I'd be damn annoyed if SS released an Iron Man Mark VII maquette a few months later. The life-size bust is out of my price range...

Hexic, good plan. No point skinting yourself over collectibles...time is money! takes a few years to get your collection up and running. I've ony been collecting a year, maybe spent £1400. But...5 years down the line, i'll be a happy camper.

I'm gonna wait on this one I think. As cool as it is, I don't see it working as part of my avengers collection due to the format...

Wondering if we'll see an edition size on this anytime soon. Still struggling to not pull the trigger on this.

If you have the IM maquette this is a must have

picture.php
picture.php

This is freaking cool. I'm on the fence... do I make a whole IM display (have the 1:1 and HT IM figs) and move Thor to his own shelf for more Marvel display options?

Im a bit OCD and only one theme to a shelf. :(

I've had this one on preorder for a while now and I am really looking forward to getting it. I just don't have room for 1:1 busts, so Legendary Scale are a perfect fit.

Back