Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First good picture of this piece! This one has been pre-ordered a while ago! Just one question? What is up with the opening in the arm?

DSC04924.jpg

Picture is compliments of Averone.

i dunno if you guys have seen this in person but it looked TINY. i am not getting this either way and passing on the mark VII bust but i just couldnt get over how small it looked.

I love that is has the arm, you rarely see bust like that. I guess that could be a + or a - depending on who you ask.

Saw a vid of this at SDCC earlier and thought it was great and was glad I have it on PO, then I saw the 1:1 Mark VII bust and now I do want that as well after all :slap

First good picture of this piece! This one has been pre-ordered a while ago! Just one question? What is up with the opening in the arm?

DSC04924.jpg

The opening you see there is the money box exclusive so you can stock up on your pennies to afford your next sideshow piece! Genius :yess:

This looks amazing!!!! I love the light up features on this. Unfortunately i will need to reluctantly pass on this due to finnances, but congrats to those who are getting one!!!! I look forward to the in hand pics.

Back