Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Preordered! Dont own a single "Bust" but this is more than a Bust, its like half his body plus its damn amazing looking. This will be my first Iron man! SCHWEEET.

Yes! Someone canceled their order at bbts and I just picked it up. Now sold out again. :yess::yess:

Not sure if you know but they do this quite frequently to make it look like its selling out. I know you got one already but it will go on and off preorder until it releases, especially since there isn't a set edition size.

Also for anyone who cares, cornerstonecomics has it for preorder with no deposit as well.

Not sure if you know but they do this quite frequently to make it look like its selling out. I know you got one already but it will go on and off preorder until it releases, especially since there isn't a set edition size.

Also for anyone who cares, cornerstonecomics has it for preorder with no deposit as well.

BBTS gets a curtain number of a statue. once they hit that amount, they mark it sold out so they don't over sell. people may cancel so it'll open back up until someone orders it

This Legendary Bust would display great while posed behind the Hot Toys Mark VI figure. Kinda like this mock up photoshop I did with my actual Mark VI figure...

legendaryBust__HT_MkVI.jpg

Last edited:
I really want this

I love the legendary scale busts nice alternative to 1:1 scale

This Legendary Bust would display great while posed behind the Hot Toys Mark VI figure. Kinda like this mock up photoshop I did with my actual Mark VI figure...

legendaryBust__HT_MkVI.jpg

Great pic, I often forget I've got this on order :slap :lol

Got so much on order I haven't got a clue where I'm going to put half of it :lol

Great pic, I often forget I've got this on order :slap :lol

Got so much on order I haven't got a clue where I'm going to put half of it :lol

LOL. As long as your budget is ready to take all in, there shouldn't be any problem. :wink1:

Yep definetley prefer this to the new Mark VII 1:1 bust

I think you can't go wrong with either. for me the size is a big factor, but the pose on this one is just great. wish to have the money and space for both :monkey2

I think you can't go wrong with either. for me the size is a big factor, but the pose on this one is just great. wish to have the money and space for both :monkey2

I think that's what's done it for me as well, I prefer the scale of the Mark VII but everything below the helmet just looks wrong. The Mark VI LSB might not be the right scale but at least everything below the helmet is just as awesome :wink1:

I've ordered the Mk VI LSB as well. The pose is awesome. The MkVII is full scale but it's just a bust! nowhatimean!

1:1. 1:2 I don't care what size it will be in my collection!
When will this be mailed?

Back