Iron Man 2 Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I for one am not too happy with this announcement as according to the video. It seems like they are going to be changing direction with the LSB's to make them more dynamic by adding an arm.

Unfortunately, this will mean higher price $300 min, and inconsistency with the older LSB's.

Hopefully this is not the case, we will see in time I guess.

Honestly this is the kick-off for LSB v 2.0 so it'll be a line that will display separately from the other Marvel LSBs. Other lines like Star Wars have LSBs without arms but what is difference is I can imagine this being taller than the other LSBs with so much of his chest showing.

^NOT with the first one :lecture

29371.jpg

I am sure this will have the function though.

Sideshow Collectibles Marvel Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIcZjmXgFqc&feature=player_embedded"]Sideshow Collectibles Marvel Iron Man Mark VI Legendary Scale Bust - YouTube[/ame]

Fana Collec!

looks pretty bad ass, not sure about the battle damage though. They're prolly making him battle damaged to limit returns.

If this doesnt clash with my other flex pays, i might be down for this, good alternative to the full scale imo.

That looks damn impressive. I might have to consider actually getting this piece. Love the BD look to the armor as well. :rock

Back