Iron Man 2 Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/tGuRKaMxKJk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/tGuRKaMxKJk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

scarlettblackwidownew.jpg

v.nice pic of BW ooh the missus wont like her in the film that much.lol.
The accutech vid is cool looks like there could be two more coming soon aswell Cordco and Fujikawa

are the hummers in that youtube clip the ones with the sound devices from the Hulk movie? sorry if that sounds silly!

are the hummers in that youtube clip the ones with the sound devices from the Hulk movie? sorry if that sounds silly!

I don't think that's silly. I had the same thought--which is pretty damn cool how all the movies are tying in to each other!

YES ........They Are !!!! :D

Yeah, that is old news. It shows the blueprints for them with the Stark Industries logo in the opening credit sequence in the Hulk movie. Also, the Stark Industries logo is on the cryotank holding the super-soldier serum.

Yeah, that is old news. It shows the blueprints for them with the Stark Industries logo in the opening credit sequence in the Hulk movie. Also, the Stark Industries logo is on the cryotank holding the super-soldier serum.

Maybe those guys never watched the incredible hulk movie.... :).... But we who have seen it we know they are "Conected"....;)

Maybe those guys never watched the incredible hulk movie.... :).... But we who have seen it we know they are "Conected"....;)

I only saw Hulk once in cinema, i didnt hate it just wasnt something i wanted to watch again in a hurry so i missed/ didnt notice the little details like that! i knew they wanted the movies to interlock but i guess i missed a few tricks! :cool:

In the current Hulk/Iron Man universe, it seems Stark is the primary supplier of military weaponry to the U.S.

Was that confirmed? I thought it was just a rumor.

I'd say rumor because they DID confirm that Cap was frozen in the ice in the cut scene because they didn't want to lock a style on him when it wasn't theirs to do. So why essentially do the same thing? The internal consistancy so far has been very good, don't think they'd throw in a random image that's likely to be changed.

Back