Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the issues with the head looking off in some photos are largely because it is set too far back from the chest. I "fixed" that on mine by putting the neck on backwards. Gives the next a more natural posture and makes the head, neck, and shoulders look more correct.

It does make the place where the neck meets the body look a bit odd from some angles but I think overall it looks better.

Normal neck:

Iron Man MKII | Armor Unleashed Ver. by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Backwards neck:

Iron Man MKII | Armor Unleashed Ver. by dangercorpse, on Flickr

Turn around comparison:

Iron Man MKII (neck mod) by dangercorpse, on Flickr

This is one of the best, and yet simplest mods to make the Mark 2 Unleashed look even better.
Thanks for posting and showing this.:hi5:...:wave

Hey guys just want to ask, do the normal legs (not the exoskeleton ones) have L or R markings on them? Or it doesn't matter where one goes?

If you are meaning the boots, then yes there is a curve on the boots to promote a left and right foot. Square them together and see if the boots are pointing in, if so they are right, if pointing out then flip them.

If you dig Iron Man at all you have got to get this suit. If for no other reason than the virtual walkaround and flight from the movie. This figure has got it all. Not overly priced (yet). Lots of extra goodies. And it looks cool as hell laying on the table all opened up. Get it.

They must have made a ton of this guy, because he's an awesome figure. So glad I sold the old one and traded up for him.

So it safe to say that if they do or when the do re-release this figure in diecast that they will trim down all the these accessories?

Given that they haven't even done a new Mark III I wouldn't hold your breath for another new Mark II.

Maybe for the near future, but I am curious if they still will include all the accessories for any re-release in diecast considering that they are already $ 300
Looks like the die-cast versions are pretty stripped down releases, so I wouldn't count on the same accessories and I also wouldn't count on Mark II making the cut. The impression I've gotten from reading is that they'll be picking and choosing which of the first 7 marks get remade and I'm not sure Mark II is iconic enough to warrant a die-cast release.

Back