Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well SSC continues to screw with its release dates on the site.

Pretty much most of the 4th Quarter has been changed to 2nd Quarter NEXT YEAR!!!

Jake Sully
Baby Doll
Amber

And now the Mark 2 is listed as April

I dont know how official these will be as SSC had the Classic Predator as November this year where everyone else had it as January next year, they've since changed that.

SSC they charge my credit card with the first flexpay last month!! how work if the figure be out in April??? :(

SSC they charge my credit card with the first flexpay last month!! how work if the figure be out in April??? :(

You should get a notice with a new flex pay schedule with your last two flex pays due in march and april so just wait for that bro and you will be fine my friend

I may end up picking this up now that it's in april, from which I hope to get a super metallic look! But we shall see. I cancelled mine in place of Iron Monger, but who knoes

I'm... actually happy bout this change.
i was going to cancel it if it was gonna ship in December/November.

I may end up picking this up now that it's in april, from which I hope to get a super metallic look! But we shall see. I cancelled mine in place of Iron Monger, but who knoes

Yeah, but what happens when everything from the 2nd quarter and this delayed 4th quarter all ship together?

Same situation just moving it, unless they then delay the 2nd quarter 2012 releses to 4th quarter 2012 :lol

Yeah, but what happens when everything from the 2nd quarter and this delayed 4th quarter all ship together?

Same situation just moving it, unless they then delay the 2nd quarter 2012 releses to 4th quarter 2012 :lol

Nah, Just gives me a little bit of breathing room. PLENTY of time to save the money between now and April.

Hell, I'd have it now were I not getting Married In 20 days, It wouldn't be an issue at all.

I wish it wasn't delayed, I don't have the original mark II, so getting it this year would've been nice.

Though better to delay it then, release it to soon, full of QC issues.

Back