Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't resist myself!

Eventhough I already have the original Mark II, I still POed this one together w/ Cap.

Oh men, I need a medic haha!

I'm really on the fence about the EX version. I have it PO
d but I don't have a Mech Test to put it on so I am apprehensive about it.

Anyone think it's a must have? Or would you be better off saving the 40 bucks?

I did have the MK6 EX PO, but cancelled it last minute, but I felt the same thing.

Help guide me boardies!

looks like all my PO's will be released so close together:monkey2 I need more money selling kidneys :slap

Tell me about it, i want the 3rd quater to stretch the three months rather than get most in July.

So rmember when the MK VI had blurred pic of the RDJ face and we thought we were getting a new HS, instead we got the same as the MK IV, so i'm betting the Don Cheadle HS will be the same as the WM one.

I personally wojld like a new one.

I would hate to have to keep people like us happy. We want all the releases in our hands as soon as possible most of the time, but now there's a rush of great figures on the horizon we're praying a few arrive as late in the piece as possible :lol

I'd be stoked if this one was held back a bit, because if it's not I'll have to cancel him to make way for Cap.

I would hate to have to keep people like us happy. We want all the releases in our hands as soon as possible most of the time, but now there's a rush of great figures on the horizon we're praying a few arrive as late in the piece as possible :lol

I'd be stoked if this one was held back a bit, because if it's not I'll have to cancel him to make way for Cap.

Speak for yourself. I'm easy to please. Give me what I want, when I want it. It's that easy.

Back